Ad Ops Coordinator
Submit your application here!
Do you want part of the team that has already contributed to more than 5 billion downloads? Are you creative and dynamic in terms of finding new monetization distribution opportunities and at the same time analytical for continuous thorough campaign optimizations? Do you have experience in managing ad campaigns? If you pay attention to details and possess that make-it-happen attitude you will greatly enjoy working as an Ad Ops coordinator. You will be responsible for coordinating campaigns and building up a relationship with our clients.
- Day to day communication with advertisers, setting up, running, managing and optimizing digital advertising campaigns.
- As the main point of contact between the client and the traffic teams, you are required to provide detailed and data backed feedback about traffic sources quality and campaign performance.
- Work efficiently as part of the team and coordinating work between different departments.
- Collect, analyze and report on data internally.
- Analyze traffic sources performance and make data-driven decisions to optimize quality delivered on the campaigns.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Independence and self-initiative.
- Detail oriented with the ability to manipulate data with precision.
- Eager to work in startup environment with short life-cycles.
- Positive, make-it-happen, lead-by-example.
- Interest in the mobile industry and eager to learn.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Ideally: experience in mobile search and social advertising.
- practical work experience within a start-up and/or account management in the field of Mobile Advertising.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- Employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o. for an indefinite period of time with a six-month probationary period.
- Work in a friendly environment.
- Diverse Work with daily new challenges in a young team of interesting colleagues and a relaxed working environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
An attractive compensation package will be constructed consisting of base salary and participation in stock option plan.
Koordinator oglaševalksih kampanj (M/Ž)
Zaželjene so izkušnje z delom v oglaševalski in mobilni industriji. Sklenitev delovnega razmerja nudimo za nedoločen delovni čas s šestmesečnim poskusnim delom v podjetju Ekipa2 d.o.o., s sedežem v Ljubljani. Rok za prijavo: 28.2.2017
Take me back to job description.