Creative Writer and Storyteller for Mobile Games
Submit your application here!
A unique opportunity has opened up in the marketing team of one of the world’s most successful media entertainment companies, Outfit7! With its internationally renowned franchise, Talking Tom and Friends, and app hits like “My Talking Tom”, “My Talking Angela” and “Talking Tom Gold Run”, Outfit7 is one of the biggest app developers in the world. As a member of the marketing and product development teams you will have the opportunity to help shape the future of the company and define the stories that will set the stage for new apps. Millions upon millions of people around the world will fall in love with the stories that you write.
- In this role, you’ll have diverse responsibilities, including: Content Creation: Copywriting to support Outfit7's current and future apps. This would include anything from drafting new ideas and writing in-app texts and app store descriptions to crafting marketing stories that support Outfit7's apps. You will also be contributing to the creative output of all of Outfit7's products by drafting engaging and animated copy in line with fun tone of voice and contributing to Outfit7's social media and digital presence. Strategy: Working collaboratively with product and marketing teams to define target audiences, and establish emotional triggers for apps and unique selling propositions. Positioning and Messaging: Developing and driving product marketing plans and materials, including game title names, positioning, messaging, imagery assets and conduct testing to ensure best fit for product, audience and search optimization. Brainstorming: Creating the stories on which our future apps or app updates will be produced.
- A passion for mobile games
- Creativity and storytelling ability. The ideal candidate should understand the power of language and see words as tools to create the desired effect. Must have the ability to think outside the box and to translate that into persuasive, engaging copy.
- Understanding of emotional marketing and how to excite our app users with emotional triggers.
- Great flair for the English language, both written and spoken, with previous experience in creative writing (for example, short stories, articles, screenplays, and scripts, etc).
- An understanding of the art of storytelling (pace, plot twists, and coming up with creative, clever endings, for example).
- An understanding and/or interest in the media entertainment business and app development
- ideally from a copywriting, writing, or creative director background
- with ambitions to progress and develop in-house.
- You should relish a fast-paced environment – one in which no two days are the same.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the gravitas to liaise with very different types of people and management positions.
- Self-motivated. You should be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- You should also have a flexible, cooperative working style and a willingness to take on new challenges.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- Employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o. for an indefinite period of time with a six month probationary period.
- Work in a friendly business environment.
- Diverse Work with daily new challenges in a young team of interesting colleagues and a relaxed working environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
An attractive compensation package will be constructed consisting of base salary and participation through stock option plan.
Tekstopisec za mobilne igre (Ž / M)
Zahtevane so bogate izkušnje iz pisanja kreativnih besedil za zgodbe v mobilnih igrah. Sklenitev delovnega razmerja nudimo za nedoločen delovni čas s šestmesečnim poskusnim delom v podjetju Ekipa2 d.o.o., s sedežem v Ljubljani. Rok za prijavo: 28.02.2017
Take me back to job description.