Submit your application here!
Game Designer will drive the creative development of mobile games on Android, iOS and Windows Phone. You are passionate about games and able to work in a flexible and fluid environment where the job will evolve over time.
- Your role is to design games that are beautiful, innovative, challenging and fun.
- As a passionate game designer, this is your opportunity to shine in the fastest growing sector of our industry.
- You will work with an incredible team of developers, artists, product managers and analysts to design, launch and operate mobile games.
- You may also contribute to games already in development.
- You will recognise and stay current with game design trends, patterns, and consumer preferences in mobile games and entertainment.
- You will have released several games, at least one on a mobile device.
- A passion for marrying user test data with expert intuition.
- An eye for understanding the game’s target audience and developing accessible features and onboarding.
- A burning desire to integrate content directly in the game via scripting languages and tools.
- Skill creating and updating well-thought-out design documents and communicating vision to the team.
- Ample experience playing current and past mobile games, specially in the free-to-play market.
- The ability to collaborate closely with a product team including programmers and artists.
- Strong interpersonal skills to deal with sensitive and contentious matters; influencing and inspiring skills.
- A fun engaging personality with a passion for games of all sorts, sizes and styles!
- Detailed experience of the games market and current consumer expectations.
- 3 years taking games from concept to delivery and live operation.
- You have experience designing multiplayer games and game reward systems.
- Strong communication skills and are fluent in English.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- Employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o. for an indefinite period of time with a six month probationary period.
- Work in a regulated business environment.
- Diverse Work with daily new challenges in a young team of interesting colleagues and a relaxed working environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
An attractive compensation package will be constructed consisting of base salary and participation through stock option plan.
NAČRTOVALEC IGER (Ž/M)
Zahtevane so izkušnje na področju načrtovanja iger za mobilne naprave. Sklenitev delovnega razmerja nudimo za nedoločen delovni čas s šestmesečnim poskusnim delom v podjetju Ekipa2 d.o.o., s sedežem v Ljubljani. Rok za prijavo: 28.2.2017
Take me back to job description.