Submit your application here!
Game Developer will be responsible for development of mobile games. This includes working with other internal developers as well as with external development partners.
- Design, architect and implement game features and components.
- Research and investigate new technologies.
- Develop prototypes and proofs of concept for new games.
- Optimize workflow for iOS and Android.
- Responsible for architecture, planning, development and maintenance of games.
- Mentoring new team members.
- Working efficiently as part of the team.
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive, make-it-happen, lead-by-example attitude.
- Eager to work in startup environment with short life-cycles and aggressive schedules.
- Strong C# or C/C++ development skills.
- Nice to have: experience with UX/usability.
- 2+ years experience in game development.
- Strong technical background (e.g. game development, programming, 3D...).
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- Employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o. for an indefinite period of time with a six month probationary period.
- Work in a regulated business environment.
- Diverse Work with daily new challenges in a young team of interesting colleagues and a relaxed working environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
An attractive compensation package will be constructed consisting of base salary and participation through stock option plan.
Razvijalec iger (Ž / M)
Zahtevane so bogate izkušnje na področju razvoja iger. Sklenitev delovnega razmerja nudimo za nedoločen delovni čas s šestmesečnim poskusnim delom v podjetju Ekipa2 d.o.o., s sedežem v Ljubljani. Rok za prijavo: 31.3.2017
Take me back to job description.