Submit your application here!
Do you enjoy playing games and are interested in the in-game economy? Do you ever question, how economy in the game could be set differently and how different theories could be tested within the game? If this is something you are passionate about and would like to work on solving such questions on a daily bases, you are a perfect match! Your main responsibilities will be analysing in-game economies in different games, coming up with great new ideas, experiment even the most radical ones and fine-tune best ones to improve games. Based on these results, your suggestions will directly influence product development decisions, as well as its further development.
- Analyse, monitor & research of in-game economies.
- Suggest and drive new ideas, approaches and methods to improve in-game economies.
- Be on top of all things happening with economies and act accordingly when major changes occur.
- Work efficiently as part of a team.
- Familiar with economics and related areas.
- Strong analytical and/or mathematical background.
- Attention to details.
- Positive, make-it-happen, lead-by-example.
- Eager to work in startup environment with short life-cycles and aggressive schedules.
- Experience with various game economies / approaches, either through profession or as a gamer.
- Familiar with data-analytics methodology and statistical methods.
- Experience with advanced data-analytics tools is a plus (e.g. SQL, Tableau, Python + numpy & scipy, ...).
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- Employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o. for an indefinite period of time with a six month probationary period.
- Work in a regulated business environment.
- Diverse Work with daily new challenges in a young team of interesting colleagues and a relaxed working environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
An attractive compensation package will be constructed consisting of base salary and participation through stock option plan.
ANALITIK EKONOMIJE IGER (Ž / M)
Zahtevane so bogate izkušnje iz ekonomije in analitike. Sklenitev delovnega razmerja nudimo za nedoločen delovni čas s šestmesečnim poskusnim delom v podjetju Ekipa2 d.o.o., s sedežem v Ljubljani. Rok za prijavo: 28.2.2017
Take me back to job description.