Submit your application here!
Ekipa2 is on the lookout for a Lead Animator to work on exciting current and upcoming video and game projects for Outfit7. His/Her responsibility will be overseeing all animation and output of internal and external people or studios. He/She will also be in charge of creating 3D character animation tests to define standards and characteristics of Outfit7's characters. If you want to grow and lead a team of talented artists (internal\external) in games and video industry then you should apply.
- Organise, Plan/Structure and manage the animation team’s work load.
- Manage the animation team keeping them motivated and on track with the project milestone objectives.
- Will be involved with initial 3D tests to help define the personality of the characters involved.
- Participate in animation reviews and meetings (dailies, walk-throughs, pre-production meetings, blocking meetings, etc.).
- Work closely with the Character TDs to make sure the process runs smoothly.
- Appropriately elevate issues and solutions to Production Management effectively.
- Help with recruiting and perform interviews. Ensure that animation new hires are provided the necessary training.
- Facilitate meetings with artists to keep the crew informed on show changes and requirements.
- Ensure open lines of communication with other departments and department heads.
- To enjoy creative work.
- An accomplished Animator able to set the quality bar for the animation team and lead by example.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate a high level of creativity and originality while being comfortable in adapting to a wide range of styles.
- Able to balance being holder of the vision while supporting consensus from a talented team of artists and game makers.
- Excellent team player.
- 5+ years of experience including production experience in Film or Games.
- Strong working knowledge of Maya.
- Proven Leadership experience.
- Experience building new pipelines.
- Knowledge of Unity engine is a plus.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- Employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o. for an indefinite period of time with a six month probationary period.
- Work in a friendly business environment.
- Diverse work with daily new challenges in a young team of interesting colleagues and a relaxed working environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
An attractive compensation package will be constructed consisting of base salary and participation through stock option plan.
Vodja animacije (Ž / M)
Zahtevane so bogate izkušnje iz vodenja animacijskega procesa. Sklenitev delovnega razmerja nudimo za nedoločen delovni čas s šestmesečnim poskusnim delom v podjetju Ekipa2 d.o.o., s sedežem v Ljubljani. Rok za prijavo: 28.2.2017
Take me back to job description.