Mobile Developer / iOS
Submit your application here!
Mobile Developer for iOS will have important role in our very successful iOS app development team. This includes working with other internal developers as well as with external Ad providers/partners.
- Responsibilities will be discussed on the interview (one or more of the following):
- Development of new features on iOS platform for Unity apps.
- Regular maintenance of iOS apps.
- Integration of ad SDKs.
- Working efficiently as part of the team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive, make-it-happen, lead-by-example attitude.
- Eager to work in startup environment with short life-cycles and aggressive schedules.
- Nice to have: experience with SDK integration, experience with distributed system and web technologies.
- 2+ years experience in technical role for development of mobile apps.
- Good knowledge of iOS platform with proven record.
- Great knowledge of English.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- Employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o. for an indefinite period of time with a six month probationary period.
- Work in a friendly business environment.
- Diverse work with daily new challenges in a young team of interesting colleagues and a relaxed working environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects
An attractive compensation package will be constructed consisting of base salary and participation through stock option plan.
Razvijalec iOS mobilnih aplikacij
Zahtevane so izkušnje na področju razvoja iOS aplikacij. Sklenitev delovnega razmerja nudimo za nedoločen delovni čas s šestmesečnim poskusnim delom v podjetju Ekipa2 d.o.o., s sedežem v Ljubljani. Rok za prijavo: 28.2. 2017
Take me back to job description.