PR and Communications Director
Submit your application here!
Outfit7, creators of Talking Tom and Friends, is looking for a creative, dynamic and experienced PR and Communications Director to join the company at an exciting time of growth. The PR Director is the person driving all PR and Communications strategies and campaigns. As we’re constantly making new games and video content we need someone to help build and leverage our global presence and support all areas of our business, so that the company and its products are a unique and immediately identifiable brand.
- Plan, develop, and implement PR strategies.
- Ensure communication strategy is consistent and reflects the organization’s strategic vision.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop the advertising, marketing and promotion plans.
- Source and coordinate with program colleagues and external partners to regularly pitch news to international media.
- Seek out and pursue highly-acclaimed and relevant industry events and awards.
- Proactively manage any necessary crisis communication.
- Source and manage internal communication efforts and incoming media inquiries.
- Produce press releases, messaging materials, talking points, and pitches as needed.
- Monitor all media mentions and disseminate results on a weekly basis.
- Copywriting for internal/external marketing materials.
- Ability to translate complex ideas and findings to a general audience.
- Ability to leverage content created by peers to a broader external audience.
- Excellent writing/editing and verbal English communication skills.
- Broad understanding and experience producing for and leveraging digital channels including traditional (websites, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest) and emerging players.
- Outstanding follow-through, time management, and project management skills to deliver results.
- A self-starter with demonstrated success in digital media in a variety of markets and/or settings.
- Proven skills in managing PR activities and marketing campaigns.
- An adept out-of-the-box thinker and creative problem solver.
- 8+ years in a media relations/corporate communications role (mobile apps preferable).
- Passion for mobile games and mobile marketing.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- Employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o. for an indefinite period of time with a six month probationary period.
- Work in a friendly business environment.
- Diverse Work with daily new challenges in a young team of interesting colleagues and a relaxed working environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
An attractive compensation package will be constructed consisting of base salary and participation through stock option plan.
DIREKTOR ZA ODNOSE Z JAVNOSTMI (Ž / M)
Zahtevane so bogate izkušnje iz odnosov z javnostmi. Sklenitev delovnega razmerja nudimo za nedoločen delovni čas s šestmesečnim poskusnim delom v podjetju Ekipa2 d.o.o., s sedežem v Ljubljani. Rok za prijavo: 28.2.2017
Take me back to job description.