Quality Engineer / Games
*in addition you would be responsible for preparation, planning and execution of test plans and scenarios, work closely with product manager and developers in all stages of product development and releasing and have a good eye for aesthetics and details;)
- Responsible for preparation, maintenance and execution of test scenarios and test cases in all stages of the product.
- Ensure all new functionality and bugfixes are verified.
- Work efficiently as part of a team.
- Continue to become familiar with new tools, software, data and other related technology.
- Advanced knowledge of iOS, Android and Windows mobile platform.
- Hands-on experience in test scenarios preparation.
- Good eye for aesthetics and details.
- Great knowledge of English.
- Positive, make-it-happen, lead-by-example attitude.
- Eager to work in startup environment with short life-cycles and aggressive schedules.
- 1+ year experience in software testing, mobile apps testing is advantage.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- Employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o. for an indefinite period of time with a six month probationary period.
- Work in a regulated business environment.
- Diverse work with daily new challenges in a young team of interesting colleagues and a relaxed working environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.