Senior Graphic Designer
Submit your application here!
Ekipa2 is looking for an experienced Senior 2D Designer. You will be responsible for brand & brand communication designs, marketing support designs and app sales support designs. The ideal candidate would be a cross disciplined designer, with advanced knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop and understanding of digital design. As a designer you'll be working primarily on materials to help Outfit7's brands stand out on various marketing purposes. We are looking for fun, energetic people who have passion for great designs and also bringing games to life. You will be working in a young and dynamic team with other internal developers and artists who share your passion for game development. So if you want to be a part of one of the best mobile game development studios in the known universe you better apply!
- Your role is to design brand and marketing support materials that are outstanding, innovative, challenging and fun.
- As a passionate designer, this is your opportunity to shine in the fastest growing sector of the industry.
- You will work with an incredible team of developers, artists, product managers and analysts to design, launch and operate mobile games.
- Playtest games in development.
- You will recognise and stay current with game design trends, patterns, and consumer preferences in mobile games and entertainment.
- Be able to demonstrate amazing visual design for marketing support.
- Be opinionated and motivated. If something isn’t up to your standards, we expect you to own the problem and design it right.
- Have an amazing drive to deeply understand what you are designing. We will not settle for image makers.
- An eye for understanding the game’s target audience and developing suitable graphics for it.
- The ability to collaborate closely with a product team including programmers and app sales.
- A fun engaging personality with a passion for games of all sorts, sizes and styles.
- Understanding of the current mobile gaming marketplace.
- Ability to adapt to changes during the entire production cycle.
- Expert skills in design tools.
- Solid understanding of design process, information display and creative workflow.
- Working experience of 5+ years.
- Ideally you have done similar work formally or informally.
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English.
- A portfolio of real (not conceptual) work is required.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- Employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o. for an indefinite period of time with a six month probationary period.
- Work in a friendly business environment.
- Diverse Work with daily new challenges in a young team of interesting colleagues and a relaxed working environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
An attractive compensation package will be constructed consisting of base salary and participation through stock option plan.
2D Grafični oblikovalec
Zahtevane so bogate izkušnje iz grafičnega oblikovanja. Sklenitev delovnega razmerja nudimo za nedoločen delovni čas s šestmesečnim poskusnim delom v podjetju Ekipa2 d.o.o., s sedežem v Ljubljani. Rok za prijavo: 15.4.2017
Take me back to job description.