Senior Mobile Game Producer
Submit your application here!
We’re looking for a special someone who would manage and oversee production of freemium games from “A to Play”. In other words, you’d be in the midst of the action, leading the team through all the phases from game planning up to the final delivery. Interested? Keep reading and if you have what it takes, we’d be more than happy to start the conversation. Let’s play!
- Oversee free-to-play game products from concept through implementation to post-launch.
- Work directly with game designers, engineers, and artists to ensure that games are on the right path.
- Ensure that game designers clearly define game concepts and the market positioning of the games, including defining the target audience.
- Consulting on strategic game planning.
- Responsible for the delivery of the game.
- Operate effective schedules to balance business objectives and resource constraints.
- Accountable for the maintenance of an accurate and up to date Project Plan at an appropriate level of detail.
- Drive the overall quality as well as taking a leading role in creating a high performance culture.
- Expert understanding of game development.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively internally and remotely.
- Strong passion for mobile games.
- Ability to create wireframes (UI/UX) and product specifications and requirements.
- Ability to plan and perform usability tests.
- Strong project management and data analysis skills.
- Experience in shipping or launching at least three (3) mobile games as a Producer/Product Manager role.
- Have 5+ years experience working in a production.
- Knowledge of Freemium/free-to-play (F2P) games.
- Extensive experience leading, motivating and driving teams to success.
- Experience across genres and platforms (i.e. mobile, social, casual).
- Should have basic understanding in fields of programming and art.
- Must provide tangible proof of your tremendous capabilities.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- Employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o. for an indefinite period of time with a six month probationary period.
- Work in a friendly environment.
- Diverse Work with daily new challenges in a young team of interesting colleagues and a relaxed working environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
An attractive compensation package will be constructed consisting of base salary and participation through stock option plan.
Producent mobilnih iger (M/Ž)
Zahtevane so bogate izkušnje iz produkcije iger. Sklenitev delovnega razmerja nudimo za nedoločen delovni čas s šestmesečnim poskusnim delom v podjetju Ekipa2 d.o.o., s sedežem v Ljubljani. Rok za prijavo: 31.3.2017
Take me back to job description.