Submit your application here!
Software Engineer will be responsible for development of productivity tools for art department. This includes cooperation on system architecture, design, development and maintenance of existing solution and new features.
- Responsible for architecture, planning, development of reviewing and approving tool for art.
- Maintain and extend existing pipeline codebase.
- Work closely with art and development team to brainstorm features, architecture and design.
- Research and investigate new technologies.
- Working efficiently as part of the team.
- Positive, make-it-happen, lead-by-example attitude.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Eager to work in startup environment with short life-cycles and aggressive schedules.
- Strong Phyton and Django database development skills.
- Nice to have: experience with Maya, Photoshop, UX/usability.
- 2+ year experience in similar development positions.
- Strong technical background.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- Employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o. for an indefinite period of time with a six month probationary period.
- Work in a friendly business environment.
- Diverse Work with daily new challenges in a young team of interesting colleagues and a relaxed working environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
An attractive compensation package will be constructed consisting of base salary and participation through stock option plan.
Razvijalec informacijskih sistemov
Zahtevane so izkušnje iz razvoja informacijskih sistemov. Sklenitev delovnega razmerja nudimo za nedoločen delovni čas s šestmesečnim poskusnim delom v podjetju Ekipa2 d.o.o., s sedežem v Ljubljani. Rok za prijavo: 31.3.2017
Take me back to job description.