Unity Game Developer
Submit your application here!
Unity Game Developer will be responsible for development of mobile games based on Unity. This includes working with other internal developers as well as with external development partners.
- Design, architect and implement game features and components
- Research and investigate new technologies
- Develop prototypes and proofs of concept for new games
- Optimize Unity workflow for iOS, Android and WP8 devices
- Responsible for architecture, planning, development and maintenance of Unity games.
- Mentoring new team members.
- Working efficiently as part of the team.
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive, make-it-happen, lead-by-example attitude.
- Eager to work in startup environment with short life-cycles and aggressive schedules.
- Nice to have: experience with UX/usability.
- 2+ years experience in Unity development.
- Strong technical background (e.g. game development, programming, 3D...).
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- Employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o. for an indefinite period of time with a six month probationary period.
- Work in a regulated business environment.
- Diverse Work with daily new challenges in a young team of interesting colleagues and a relaxed working environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
An attractive compensation package will be constructed consisting of base salary and participation through stock option plan.
Razvijalec iger v okolju Unity3D (Ž / M)
Zahtevane so bogate izkušnje na področju razvoja iger v Unity3D okolju. Sklenitev delovnega razmerja nudimo za nedoločen delovni čas s šestmesečnim poskusnim delom v podjetju Ekipa2 d.o.o., s sedežem v Ljubljani. Rok za prijavo: 28.2.2017
Take me back to job description.