Visual Effects Artist
Submit your application here!
Ekipa2 is looking for an experienced Visual Effects Artist. You will be adding that "cherry on the top" with your high quality visual effects in Outfit7's mobile games. This includes particle systems (explosions, flares, UI effects,..), animated sequences and advanced materials (Uuuuu shiny!). You will be working in a young and dynamic team with other internal developers and artists who share your passion for game development. So if you want to be a part of one of the best mobile game development studios in the known universe and create visual effects with passion you better apply!
- Produce visual effects for games, including particle systems and animated sequences.
- Produce optimised materials/shaders.
- Research and investigate new technologies.
- Responsible for architecture, development and maintenance.
- Working efficiently as part of the team.
- Tight cooperation with internal art and programming team.
- Experience using Unity editor or similar game engine.
- Experience using Unity Animator and Shuriken Particle System or equivalent.
- Basic shader and C# coding knowledge.
- Basic use of Photoshop and Maya.
- Excellent self-organisation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive, make-it-happen, lead-by-example attitude.
- Good sense for production and optimisation of workflows.
- Understanding GPU and graphics pipeline (matrix transformations, coordinate spaces,…).
- Nice to have: experience with UX/usability, experience with game development, experience with GIT, experience with Python.
- 2+ years experience in game development (any position).
- Strong technical background (e.g. game development, graphics,.. ).
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- Employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o. for an indefinite period of time with a six month probationary period.
- Work in a friendly business environment.
- Diverse Work with daily new challenges in a young team of interesting colleagues and a relaxed working environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
An attractive compensation package will be constructed consisting of base salary and participation through stock option plan.
Oblikovalec posebnih učinkov (Ž / M)
Zahtevane so bogate izkušnje iz posebnih učinkov za uporabo v igrah. Sklenitev delovnega razmerja nudimo za nedoločen delovni čas s šestmesečnim poskusnim delom v podjetju Ekipa2 d.o.o., s sedežem v Ljubljani. Rok za prijavo: 03.03.2017
Take me back to job description.