(Last update June 2015)
- Jigty Jigsaw Puzzles
- My Talking Tom
- My Talking Angela
- Mars Pop
Collection of Device and Technical Information
We automatically obtain certain information about your computing device, including:
- IP address;
- UDIDs, IDFAs, IDFVs, Advertising IDs;
- ZIP code and telephone area code where your device is located;
- Country code;
- Time zone, session start/stop time, locale (specific location where a given language is spoken);
- Network status (WiFi, etc.), browser plug-in types and versions;
- User agent string (UA), platform, SDK version, timestamp;
- Outfit7 Applications installed;
- Technical device information (e.g. device model and name, operating system name and version, CPU information, storage size, screen size, firmware, software, mobile phone carrier, Internet service provider, API key identifier for application, iOS Identifier for Advertising, Media Access Control (MAC) address, International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI);
- Whether you subscribed to newsletter and push notifications via your device, provided that this information will be used only in order to maintain or analyze the functioning of our Application and to personalize the content in the Application.
Although some of this information (such as UDID, IDFA, IDFV, Advertising ID) may uniquely identify your device, this information does not identify you personally. Some legislation (such as US) may treat information that uniquely identifies your device as personal information.
Collection of Advertising and Application Usage Information
When you use the Applications or the Websites, we may collect additional information by using device identifiers in a form that does permit identification of your device. The information collected includes:
- Which advertisements are shown;
- Length of time an advertisement is visible and the size of the advertisement;
- Advertisement response (if any), including clicks on ads;
- Angle of view;
- Application usage information, including in-game location;
- Website usage information; and
- Characteristics obtained by your use, such as data about pages of our Websites or Applications that were viewed during your visit, any actions or movements within the Websites or Applications and movements to/from the website from/to another website, date and time, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs).
Collection of Classical Personal Information
We may also collect personally identifiable information about you (such as your name and surname, email address), as well as non-personally identifiable information that you provide us, when you voluntarily register with OUTFIT7, request information using the Websites or Applications, or contact us directly. For the My Talking Tom App and the My Talking Angela App we also collect the information about the name you give to Tom/Angela and your rating of the Application (if any). Please do not use your real name.
Sharing of Information Upon Your Request
We may access and store some or all of the following information, as allowed by you, Third Party Social Networks and your preferences: (i) your basic information from your profile, such as your name, surname, email address, login ID; (ii) your photos and videos. The Application may further ask you to allow us to (i) post on such Third Party Social Networks on your behalf (e.g. photos, e-cards, videos and status updates) and to (ii) manage your notifications (access your notifications and mark them as read). Please keep in mind that we will only do that if specifically directed by you and we will store ID and your full name for the purposes of user identification. Other information We will merely store within the Application on your device so that the Application will be able to communicate with Third Party Social Network directly; Voice recordings from Applications are also only being collected and stored within the Applications upon your request.
Consent to Public Display of Data upon your acceptance
Privacy specifics of certain Applications
The Jigty Jigsaw Puzzles App enables the functionality to challenge a friend, where you choose your friend and he/she will receive a Facebook notification. Once the friend clicks on such a notification, the Jigty Puzzles Application will be downloaded and he/she will receive the puzzle you solved, your time, number of used puzzles, rotation info, and he/she will also be able to see your profile picture. By using the “Challenge Friends” functionality you adhere to such use of your information. Due to the nature of the gameplay, the Jigty Puzzles App is not intended for children under the age of 13.
For the Talking Angela App we might ask you for your age, provided that this data shall be visible to us only on aggregated level, meaning that the age you provide shall not be seen in your data log but will be hashed in the app and we will not be able to connect it with your specific device ID. The age information shall be used only for making the Application more appealing to users. For the processing of data you provide to us via the chatterbot functionality, please see the Collection of Data Log Files section.
For the My Talking Tom App and My Talking Angela App we are collecting statistical data about the gameplay. Such data includes, for example: how you use the in-app functionalities, such as how long you play with the Application; what items you give Tom/Angela to eat; what he/she wears; how you decorate his/her apartment; how you navigate through the Application; the time and duration of your use of the Application; and how many gold coins you have etc. Additionally, for the My Talking Angela App, we are collecting data about which user sent which sticker/message to which user and which user bought/sold which sticker from/to which user and for how many gold coins.
The Mars Pop Application enables you to play bubble matches with random players or your Facebook friends. Before you start to play the Application will ask you for your name. The name you enter and your rank will be publicly displayed when playing with random players. In order to play bubble matches with Your Facebook friends, you need to login with your Facebook account. By doing so, the Application will receive your public profile and the list of friends. If you do not want to share the list of friends with the Application, you can uncheck the box next to the list. However, you cannot play bubble matches with your Facebook friends without giving the Application the permission to share your public profile. If you choose to login with Your Facebook account, the application will show Your public profile when playing with your Facebook friends or random players. You can always change your name by going to “Settings” and selecting “Change Name”.
For the Mars Pop Application we are also collecting statistical data about the gameplay. Such data includes for example: how often and for how long users play with the app, have they played/won/lost matches, how they have gained or spent energy and/or gems, changes in their rank and battle points, invitations they have sent to their friends (anonymized), their app-related purchases, clicks on different menus, etc.
Collection of Data Log Files
The Application might automatically send anonymized and obfuscated data log files to us that contain detailed information on your usage of the Application (e.g. data log files containing chat history, where (i) such history cannot be attributed to any individual person; and (ii) any personal details that you provide us voluntarily (e.g. personal names, addresses, numbers, places, etc.) are obfuscated/deleted within an app before they are sent to us). The data logs from you shall be assigned an ID that cannot be traced back to your device and your device identification shall be immediately deleted from our system. Such data log files are used solely for the purpose of analysis, development and improvement of individual functions within the Application with the aim of making the Application more appealing to users. The data logs will not be disclosed to third parties. Implied but informed consent shall be deemed given to us by downloading and using the Application.
We will use such statistical data that may be connected with your device ID only for our internal purposes of developing, delivering, improving, personalizing and tailoring our products, services, content, and understanding and analyzing trends in connection with the usage of the Application, and administering the Application and customer communications.
For information about cookies and related technologies, please visit our “Cookie & Advertising Policy” available at:
- Websites: http://outfit7.com/cookies/
- Shop & Superstar Websites http://talkingfriends.com/pages/out-fit-7s-cookie-advertising-policy
- Apps: http://outfit7.com/app-cookies/
Our Use of Information
We use the information we collect about you/your computing device to deliver services to you and to operate our business. Such use by us and by our Partners may include:
- Delivering our services: developing, delivering and improving our products, services, and content, tailoring our products and services, providing software updates and product support, understanding and analyzing trends in connection with usage of the Applications and the Websites, administering the Applications and the Websites, and customer communications. For information that can be treated as personal information in some legislation, we use only device identifiers.
- Displaying advertisements: when you use our Applications or Websites we may display contextual advertisements and in order to do that we must use some of your device data, namely your advertising ID. For some territories, we may use the information for behavioral advertisements, but we will always follow accepted market practices and request your consent.
- Analytics and research: Understanding and analyzing trends in connection with the usage of the Applications and the Website, auditing, learning about user behavior within the Applications and the Websites (how often you use the Application/Website, the events that occur within the Application/Website, aggregated usage, performance data etc.), gathering demographic information about our user base, data about where the Application was downloaded from. For information that can be treated as personal information in some legislation, we use only device identifiers. We use the data we receive from Third Party Social Network for internal analytics.
Newsletters and Push Notifications
We will use the e-mail, your name and surname and other online contact information only for the purposes you provide it to us, which is for sending newsletters, push notifications and for replying to your specific e-mail requests. We will not share this data with third parties. You may unsubscribe at any time by informing us on: firstname.lastname@example.org. By doing so we will delete your e-mail.
You will be asked to accept or deny push notifications after an Application is downloaded. If you deny, you will not receive push notifications. If you accept, some mobile phones allow you to disable push notifications later on by using settings on your mobile phone.
- iPhone: Open your settings by tapping Notifications > find the Application > tap on the icon of Application > manage the Notifications option by sliding it OFF or ON
- Android: You can enter info screen on the home page of the Application and choose the ''Settings'' option. Push notifications can be disabled by unchecking the push notification option within the Application.
From time to time we may conduct an e-mail and/or an in-app survey and collect demographic and usage information for the purposes of internal analysis, marketing and brand development. Participating in a survey is completely voluntary. We will use the information to make our services more appealing to users. Collected information shall be anonymized and aggregated. We might collect the following information: age and gender of the user of an app, whether another person uses the app, the age and gender of the people regularly using the app, assessment of popularity of the main character, which of the characters are known to the user, which app is most commonly used, whether children under the age of 13 use the app on their own or with an adult, the gender of users playing the app, different ways of using the app, an assessment of the features of an app, the time period of using the app, which apps the user has, which Talking Tom and Friends Products have been bought or have been considered, what would make the app more appealing, and other information needed for the purposes of internal analysis, marketing and brand development.
We may use third party providers for the in-app surveys and they may place their tags within an Application to collect non-personally identifiable data from the device (”Tag Data”) solely for the purposes of conducting the survey, such as to collect cross device information in order to enable the deduplication of audiences across devices. These providers may use the data collected from the survey and Tag Data on anonymized and aggregated basis together with the data from other partners (”Unified Data”) to publish syndicated reports on internet behavior and trends. If you do not wish to receive promotional, marketing or research materials please send an e-mail to email@example.com and your e-mail will be excluded from our user database. If you do so you will no longer receive special and discount offers from us. If you wish to opt out from conducting an in-app survey, do not click on the survey button or deny answering the survey questions.
Storing of Information
- For EU Countries
- For US
Storing might be different depending on the territory of collecting the information and the applicable legislation, but we always strive to store the information only as long as it is needed for the purposes of providing, improving or personalizing our services.
Deletion of Information
When information is no longer needed, we shall delete it using reasonable measures to protect the information from unauthorized access or use.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We cannot provide all services necessary for the successful operation of the Applications or the Website by ourselves. We must therefore share collected information with third parties, including analytics providers, tracking providers, third party advertising providers and other third party service providers that support the Applications and the Website (collectively referred to as “Partners”). We may share information that can be used to personally identify your device (e.g. persistent identifiers such as UDID, IDFA, IDFV, advertising ID and IP address) for the purposes of delivering our services, displaying advertisements, conducting analysis and research and for measuring our advertising campaign performance:
- Third party analytics providers: For some Applications we use third party analytics such as Flurry, BigQuery, Google Analytics (for Applications), Google Analytics (for Websites) for the purposes of delivering our services, conducting analysis and research. To get more information about how your data is being collected and processed you can visit the site “How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps” located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. Additionally we have also integrated Google Play Developer Console data like Impressions, Downloads, and Traffic Sources into a Google Analytics account to see how many times people viewed or downloaded our apps from Google Play. The device data we share with such providers are encoded. The providers may assign a random ID to these data and they are not able to match it back to You. Third party analytics providers have the right to process the data in accordance with their privacy policies (http://www.Flurry.com/legal-privacy/terms-service/Flurry-analytics-terms-service and http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/#nosharing) and such collection and processing is limited to the disclosure in aggregated manner, for the purposes of showing trends about the use of their services, for advertising services and marketing purposes. We can aggregate the data for benchmarking feature.
- Third party tracking providers: For some Applications we may track installs through our tracking providers such as Adjust and Tune for the purposes of measuring our advertising campaign performance. The tracking providers may use and share the information so gathered, but only in aggregated and anonymized manner.
- Third party advertising providers: The Applications may incorporate third-party dynamic in-game advertisement serving technology which enables advertising to be temporarily uploaded into the Application. When you use the Application, we or third parties operating the advertisement serving technology may use information logged from your device using cookies, web beacons and other technologies to ensure that appropriate advertising is presented within the Application and to calculate the number of unique and repeat views of advertising. We have contracted with certain third party advertising networks that assist us in delivering advertising to you that allows us to continue offering the Applications for free or at low cost. Such third party advertising networks include but are not limited to Apple (iAds), Google (AdMob), InMobi, MobClix, Millennial Media (for privacy terms please visit http://www.millennialmedia.com/privacy-policy/), Tapjoy, Mobclix, Chartboost, Nexage, JumpTap, MoPub Marketplace, Hunt Mobile, Vpon TW, Vpon CN, Madhouse, DoMob, Cauly, Youmi, Yume, Brightroll, Tremor, Smartclip, Xaxsis, SponsorPay, Aarki, SupersonicAds, AdColony, Leadbolt, Taptica, Vdopia, DMG, LoopMe Media, Daum Communications (aka ADAM), SK Planet (aka TAD), NativeX, Vungle, Fiksu, AdAction Interactive, AdWords, Motive Interactive, Twitter, Applift, Fyber, Glispa, Appia, HyprMX Mobile, Inneractive, IGAWorks, Faad, VideoPlaza., MobFox, Ads Yolo, Token Ads, Offers Total, Ad Sense, WAPSTART, PML, Plenus, Vserve, LifeStreet, Smaato, 4th Screen, mBrands3, Greystripe, Facebook, mNectar, Mezzo Media, NAS Media, Mocoplex, TNK Factory, i-Mobile, Marimedia, Todacell, IQzone, Adways, Applifier, Google (Adx), Opera Media, AppLovin, Tapsense, Unity 3D (Applifier), mPoint Media, Ad Japon, Play Haven, Yahoo and Bee7.
We may contract with additional Partners or change existing Partners in the future to perform any services in connection with the Applications or the Website. These changes shall be updated twice a year or promptly in case of material changes in our data processing practices.
We reserve the right to disclose your information (including personally identifiable information) in response to law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or to protect our operations, users or user experience. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger or sale we may transfer any and all information (including personally identifiable information) we collect to the relevant third party.
Use of Information by our Partners
We strive to commit our Partners to using the information solely for the purposes as stated above. If they use information that might be considered as personal information, they should use it solely for the purposes of contextual advertising, but for any other purposes they should use the information solely on anonymized and aggregated basis. Notwithstanding the above, we cannot guarantee that our Partners will adhere to the contractual obligations or acceptable business practices. While we strive to protect the information provided to our Partners, we have no direct control over their use of the collected information and therefore you acknowledge that we are not liable for any third party privacy breach and that our liability for our Partner breaches is limited to the amount we are able to receive as indemnification from our Partners (legal costs exempted).
In addition, Partners may use their own tracking technologies (including and without limitation: cookies, Web beacons, HTTP cache, and local shared objects) to compile anonymous information about users of the Applications and visitors to the Websites. Partners may share anonymous information that they collect with their clients, including the date and time a banner ad was shown and the specific ad shown. We strive to ensure that this information is only disclosed to such third parties in an anonymized and aggregated manner.
Some of the Applications allow you to submit content generated in or by the Applications to third party sites like Facebook, Vkontakte, Google+, Game Center and YouTube. These submissions follow the information transfer protocols for such third parties, which are designed to enable content sharing with such third parties.
Third Party Terms and Conditions
Please note that your access to and ability to use and interact with the Applications and the Websites may be subject to certain third party terms and conditions and privacy policies, including but not limited to application stores, mobile software platforms, online gaming platforms, social networking services, statistics services providers and payment providers. You recognize and agree that OUTFIT7 is not liable for any such third party terms and conditions and their use of your personal information.
Protection of Personal Information
Integrity of Personal Information
We strive to enable you to keep your information accurate, complete and up to date. You can access, check and ensure the integrity of your information as described below.
Access to Personal Information
We make good faith efforts to provide you with access to the personal information you provide to us (information associated with your account). You can also request that we correct or delete information, provided that we are not required to retain such information by law or for legitimate business purposes.
We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. Access, correction or deletion requests can be made through the OUTFIT7 website at http://outfit7.com/contact/. For some of our Applications we may develop in-app deletion request functionality which can be used in addition to the address above.
Our products and services are not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from, children under 13, however we consider ourselves to be family oriented. If we learn that we have collected personal information of a child under 13, we will take all reasonable steps to delete the information as soon as possible. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at http://outfit7.com/contact/.
Information Collection Relating to Children for the US Territory
For the Applications available in the territory of United States or in the District of Columbia we have decided to voluntarily implement higher child protection standards in order to preserve the family-friendly reputation of our Applications. The only personal information we collect from you in these territories for the purposes of offering our services are persistent identifiers (such as device ID, UDID, IDFA, IDFV, advertising ID, IP address) which we use solely for support for the internal operations meaning to place contextual advertisement (including frequency capping), to authenticate users of or personalize the content on Applications, to maintain or analyze the functioning of the Applications, personalize the content of the Application (such as sending push notifications), to perform network communications to protect the security or integrity of the user or the Application, to ensure legal or regulatory compliance, and to respond directly to your one-time basis or multiple times specific request.
When using the persistent identifiers we will not contact you, display behavioral advertising to you, nor do any user tracking or profiling. In addition, we strive that all of our advertising partners adhere to the same standards for the collection and usage of your personal information as we do, but we can however not be responsible if they breach the commitments they gave to us regarding the collection of information. In case of such breaches you agree that our liability is limited to the amounts we are able to receive as indemnification for the breaches from our advertising partner.
We will store the e-mails from users who subscribe to newsletters about our products and services and you may unsubscribe at any time by informing us on firstname.lastname@example.org. By doing so we will delete your e-mail. The e-mails will be used solely for the purpose of sending newsletters and will not be shared with any third party. In addition we have disabled newsletter subscriptions for users 13 and under. We will use reasonable efforts to inform parents about the collection practices as stated herein. Furthermore, we strive to ensure that the content of the newsletters will always be family-friendly.
We will send push notifications to users who allow us to do so, in order to inform them about our products and services and to reengage them in terms of using the Application. By clicking on the “allow” button you accept push notifications, but you may unsubscribe at any time by changing the preferences/settings on your device. We strive to ensure that the content of the push notifications will always be family-friendly. Push notifications are local, contextual and sent in app only and not from a server or in conjunction with other user information.
Third Party Sites
Our Applications, Websites, products and services may contain links to third party websites, products, or services. For example, the Applications may feature offers from third party advertisers or the ability to engage in transactions with such entities. Please note that while using such third party offerings, you are using sites, products, and services developed and administered by people or companies not affiliated with or controlled by us. We are not responsible for the actions of those people or companies, the content of their sites, products or services, the use of information you provide to them, or any products or services they may offer. Our link to such third parties does not constitute our sponsorship of, or affiliation with, those people or companies. Nor is such linking an endorsement of such third party’s privacy or information security policies or practices or their compliance with laws. Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location information or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. These other websites or services may place their own cookies or other files on your computing device, collect information or solicit personal information from you. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of third parties with which you interact.
We are not responsible or liable for your interaction with such third parties, the information requests initiated by such third parties, or the subsequent use, treatment or dissemination of information you voluntarily choose to provide to them.
Although some of our Applications are free, they include in-app purchases. In-app purchases may be made only upon entering the app store password and you are responsible for maintaining the security of such password. You should be aware of the 20-minute window after the downloading of an Application, during which in-app purchases may be made without inserting an in-app store password. You should also take into account that OS 2.1 or older versions of Android mobile phones do not require entering of the app store account password to carry out in-app purchases.