Video Platforms management for China
Outfit7 Group | Full-time
Have you got excellent organizational and communication skills? Experience with platform management? Then read on. We’re looking for someone to help us manage our video platforms in China. Someone who’s able to oversee the operations of our channels, digging deeply into the available data, and sharing those insights with the team. A team player who knows how to see and manage the big picture – from market trends to business strategy – while never losing sight of the small details.Apply now
LEVEL UP WITH MEDIA CONTENT TEAM
Help to create products that are loved by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
We are a creative, content-driven team. We ensure that the storytelling comes first – even for promotional/sales videos.
Learn how Outfit7 has become a leader on Youtube and other digital video platforms.
Work with extraordinary creative individuals and production houses around the world.
In this role you will
- Manage channel administration, coordinating with legal and our external partners, providing required descriptions and documents, and facilitating original content verification, channel verification, RS verification, and any other administrative work required for our existing and other future channels.
- Oversee channel operations, including managing playlists, creating Chinese titles and descriptions, uploading videos, managing Youku video galleries, and increasing brand and product promotion and exposure.
- Coordinate the requirements of promotional materials/art design, including providing translations of said requirements for channel decoration, promotion, and any other ad hoc requests from distribution platforms, as well as coordinating between the platforms and our central content and art teams.
- Provide weekly channel reports and coordinate with the Finance team to provide financial reports and invoices.
- Target content competitors by categories, and deeply dig into the relevant data.
- Monitor trends, open new functions in a timely manner, and communicate to the Content team regarding new functions and any relevant trends and requirements from the distribution platforms.
- Select existing videos to be localized and provide an upload schedule. Plan the next year’s promotion schedules, and apply the resources of each platform in advance.
- Review and proofread materials for the animated series or any other Outfit7 video content when needed.
What we’re looking for
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams across the company.
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in the English language, both written and spoken.
- 1-2 years of platform management experience (kids content experience is preferred).
- Considerable experience in copywriting, dubbing, and activity planning.
- Passion for and background in entertainment and/or the gaming industry.
What we offer
- Employment relationship for an indefinite period of time, with a three-month probationary period (contract term is 1 year).
- Diverse work with exciting daily challenges, working as part of a young team in a fun, relaxed environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- A compensation package will be constructed, consisting of a base salary and participation in a profit-sharing venture.