Android DeveloperApply now
You’ve got ideas. And you’ve got the skills, the talent, and the need to create awesome games. So now what?! Do you want to take your career to the next level and develop features and games that are played by not just millions of people worldwide, but BILLIONS? Do you have what it takes to be part of an industry-leading group that’s setting the standard for mobile games around the globe? Are you up for the challenge of joining a team that’s already racked up a whopping 15 billion downloads? Then there’s just one thing left to do… Apply!
In this role, you will:
- Creatively design and code new features for Outfit7’s games.
- Work on our industry-leading, in-house built monetization platform.
- Stay up to date with the Android platform in order to make the most of every opportunity.
What we’re looking for
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Proactive and highly motivated working style, with a passion for your work.
- Strong communication skills, with fluency in the English language (both written and spoken).
- Positive, make-it-happen, lead-by-example attitude.
- 2+ years of experience in a technical role involving the development of mobile apps.
- Good knowledge of the Android platform and mobile development.
- Strong programming skills, with experience working in Java or Kotlin.
- Familiarity with good software engineering practices (e.g. code reviews, unit testing, continuous integration etc.).
What we offer
- Employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o. (an Outfit7 subsidiary) for an indefinite period of time, with a six-month probationary period.
- Diverse work with exciting daily challenges, working as part of a young team in a fun, relaxed environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
- A compensation package will be constructed, consisting of a base salary and participation in a profit-sharing venture.
- An attractive compensation package will be constructed, consisting of base salary and participation in a profit sharing scheme.