Content Distribution Specialist / ManagerApply now
Already reaching over 200 territories worldwide, Talking Tom and Friends’ award-winning video content has won them many friends among the planet’s biggest broadcasters and digital media providers (Netflix, Sony, Warner Media, Viacom, Amazon, the list goes on…). Combining the boundless charm of these globally-loved characters with your skills and experience in tailoring partnerships to individual clients, we can take these friendships to the next level together!
In this role, you will:
- Research market and clients potential
- Coordination of clients and building relationships.
- Research key customer wants and needs and suggest solutions to meet them.
- Measure, track, and analyze key account’s metrics, as well as gathering and creating reports for upper management.
- Data Entry and Account management.
- Handle documentation.
- Collecting clients’ feedback and sharing it internally with relevant departments, as well as suggesting improvements.
- Prepare pitches and other promotional materials.
- Support and follow our partners’ promotional activities, and coordinate between partners and Outfit7’s marketing department.
- Support our presence at events and PR activities throughout the year.
- Oversee internal Sales CRM, regularly updating it and suggesting upgrades.
- Keep abreast of industry and market trends and best practices.
What we’re looking for
- Ability to understand legal agreements
- Operational support to business development team
- Strong attention to details.
- Logical thinking.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet critical deadlines.
- Positive, and open-minded attitude.
- Fluency in the English language (both written and spoken). Additional languages are a major asset but are not essential.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience (preferable as a Key Account Manager or Operation Manager).
- Knowledge and experience in the broadcasting and/or entertainment industry is preferred but not required.
What we offer
- Employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o. (an Outfit7 subsidiary) for an indefinite period of time, with a six-month probationary period.
- Diverse work with exciting daily challenges, working as part of a young team in a fun, relaxed environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
- An attractive compensation package will be constructed, consisting of base salary and participation in a profit sharing scheme.