Devops EngineerApply now
Are you someone who can’t help but fix problems? Do you see a slow, manual process and automatically start figuring out how to automate it? Is it almost impossible to resist optimizing? Are you an avid coder? Then this is the next challenge for you. As a Devops Engineer with us, you’ll be able to work on software that scales infinitely and brings smiles to millions of users around the world.
In this role, you will:
- Create tools to be used internally by our whole technology department.
- Work closely with the game development and backend teams to identify flaws in existing processes and find ways to automate them.
- Develop and maintain our infrastructure as code codebase.
- Build and improve monitoring tools to gain more insights into our application and infrastructure health.
What we’re looking for
- Good knowledge of scripting or programming languages (e.g. Python, Bash, Java etc.).
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Positive, make-it-happen, automate-everything attitude.
- Good communication skills, with fluency in the English language (both written and spoken).
- 3+ years of experience with building and maintaining cloud solutions.
- Hands-on experience with Devops and SRE principles.
- In-depth knowledge of CI/CD platforms (e.g. Jenkins, CircleCI, TravisCI).
- Fundamental knowledge of Linux or macOS.
- Knowledge of Git and Docker.
- Experience with (or willingness to learn) Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform, or serverless principles is a big plus.
What we offer
- Employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o. (a subsidiary of Outfit7) for an indefinite period of time, with a six-month probationary period.
- Work in a friendly business environment.
- Diverse work with exciting daily challenges, working as part of a young team in a fun, relaxed environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
- An attractive compensation package will be constructed, consisting of base salary and participation in a profit sharing scheme.