Director of Product Management - R&DApply now
Do you have a deep understanding of the game development process? Excellent organizational and communication skills? Read on. We’re looking for someone to drive product vision from concept to global launch, ensuring that everyone on the project stays on track – and all with an efficient, pragmatic, solution-oriented approach. Day to day, our ideal candidate would be adept at pursuing business goals and monitoring KPIs, using them to build product roadmaps and determine the scope and strategy behind everything from soft launches to updates.
In this role, you will:
- Act as the driving force behind a game's vision, from concept to global launch.
- Guide the team on which ideas to pursue using expertise, clear reasoning, and a deep understanding of business goals.
- Ensure that every element in the game’s development – from concept to global launch – stays true to the product vision, and in turn supports our business goals and the ultimate success of the game.
- Drive the overall quality of our games using clear product strategy and the product roadmap, and through working with the Producer and Lead Game Designer.
- Live the product vision and strategy of the game, and be able to communicate it clearly to the team and stakeholders.
- Work efficiently with other teams – GD, UX, Analytics, Marketing, Development, and Art – on a daily basis, working towards delivery, as well as on feature definitions and refinements.
- Constantly monitor product metrics and provide the team with ideas and solutions for improving the product or a particular feature.
- Ensure that product definitions are completed in a timely manner and are clearly understandable for the team.
- Maintain and prioritize the product and sprint feature backlogs.
What we’re looking for
- Deep understanding of the game development process.
- Excellent ability to balance business and team needs (and meet expectations), timelines, and user experience in the creation of chart-topping products that are aligned with the product vision.
- Strong communication skills, with fluency in the English language (both written and spoken).
- First-rate interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external colleagues and partners.
- Ability to focus on the big picture – the product vision – while simultaneously paying excellent attention to the details.
- Ability to prepare wireframes, define product specifications, and work on product requirements.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Proven experience in launching mobile games in a Product Manager role, leading the creation of a game from concept to global launch.
- 3+ years of experience working in production.
- Knowledge of Freemium/free-to-play (F2P) games and different monetization models.
- Experience in cross-departmental collaboration.
- Passion for creating mobile games and an excellent understanding of player needs.
What we offer
- Employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o. (an Outfit7 subsidiary) for an indefinite period of time, with a six-month probationary period.
- Diverse work with exciting daily challenges, working as part of a young team in a fun, relaxed environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
- A compensation package will be constructed, consisting of a base salary and participation in a profit-sharing venture.