Game Artist - R&DApply now
Are you creative, talented, ambitious? Do you know how to take a good idea and make it great? Want to push boundaries and help come up with next-gen games? Then join our R&D team as a Game Artist! You’ll get to come up with new game ideas, create a wide range of game art from concept to animation, and help us change the industry as we know it. That’s the best idea we’ve heard all day.
In this role, you will:
- Work with the R&D team to come up with new game ideas, including creating game pitches and prototypes as proof of concept.
- Create any necessary game art (concept, 3D, animation, VFX) for the prototypes in order to properly assess the ideas.
- Help maintain milestones and general schedules with other R&D team members, constantly prioritizing and evaluating when to stop and move onto the next idea.
What we’re looking for
- Creativity and originality, with a proven ability to express your ideas and vision visually in an inspirational and exciting fashion.
- Ability to adapt your work to suit a wide range of styles.
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient approach to tasks, with the ability to take quick action to make things happen.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work efficiently and effectively as part of the team, acting as both vision holder and supportive team player as required.
- Strong communication skills, with fluency in the English language (both written and spoken).
- 5+ years of experience in the game industry, working with shipped games.
- Strong background in the visual arts, with broad general knowledge of multiple artistic disciplines.
- Solid understanding of 2D and 3D design principles.
- Experience with Unity.
- Background in prototyping or R&D is a big plus.
What we offer
- Employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o. (a subsidiary of Outfit7) for an indefinite period of time, with a six-month probationary period.
- Work in a friendly business environment.
- Diverse work with exciting daily challenges, working as part of a young team in a fun, relaxed environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
- An attractive compensation package will be constructed, consisting of base salary and participation in a profit sharing scheme.