Ekipa2, d.o.o. Ljubljana, Slovenia | Full-time
Want to learn new technologies, develop your programming skills, and work alongside a talented team? Then this might be an opportunity for you. We're looking for a Developer with some game making experience, including working with engines like Unity and/or Unreal. Ideally, we are looking for a proactive, passionate team player with strong communication skills and a real eagerness to create games, solve problems and push boundaries.Apply now
LEVEL UP WITH THE GAME DEVELOPMENT TEAM.
Team up with and learn from the region's top game developers.
Make your mark on the game industry by creating games that get billions of downloads.
Develop and play with the latest cutting-edge tech.
In this role you will
- Implement game features and components.
- Develop prototypes and proofs of concept for new games.
- Maintain and develop new and existing games.
- Ability to work efficiently as part of the team.
What we’re looking for
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive, make-it-happen, lead-by-example attitude.
- Eager to work in a fast-paced startup environment with tight deadlines short life-cycles.
- Keen to learn new technologies and gain new skills.
- Good C# or C/C++ development skills.
- Experience in game development (either personal or professional projects).
- Good technical background (e.g. in areas such as game development, programming, 3D, etc).
What we offer
- Employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o. (an Outfit7 subsidiary) for an indefinite period of time, with a six-month probationary period.
- Diverse work with exciting daily challenges, working as part of a young team in a fun, relaxed environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
- A compensation package will be constructed, consisting of a base salary and participation in a profit-sharing venture.
Razvijalec informacijskih sistemov (Ž / M)
Zaželene so izkušnje iz področja mobilnih iger. Sklenitev delovnega razmerja nudimo za nedoločen delovni čas s šestmesečnim poskusnim delom v podjetju Ekipa2 d.o.o., s sedežem v Ljubljani. Rok za prijavo: 31.10.2021