Python DeveloperApply now
We’re looking for a fun-gineer. Someone who wants to develop productive, fun features and tools for the art department. Someone who works well as part of a team. And someone who can look at existing systems and come up with new solutions that increase productivity. We don’t need to engineer any perks – they’re right there in the job.
In this role, you will:
- Develop, plan, and maintain the company’s art reviewing and approving tool, ensuring that new features are fit-for-purpose.
- Develop integrations and automating work processes for video production and distribution.
- Work closely with the art, media and development teams to brainstorm features, pipeline architecture, and design.
- Research and investigate new technologies.
- Work efficiently as part of the team.
What we’re looking for
- Positive, make-it-happen, lead-by-example attitude.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Eager to work in a fast-paced professional environment with tight deadlines.
- Good Python development skills.
- Knowledge of C++ is a plus.
- Good technical background.
- Nice to have: experience with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Django, Maya, and UX/usability.
What we offer
- Employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o. (an Outfit7 subsidiary) for an indefinite period of time, with a six-month probationary period.
- Diverse work with exciting daily challenges, working as part of a young team in a fun, relaxed environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
- A compensation package will be constructed, consisting of a base salary and participation in a profit-sharing venture.
- An attractive compensation package will be constructed, consisting of base salary and participation in a profit sharing scheme.