Sales Account ManagerApply now
Just because we have up to 410 million monthly active users across our mobile games portfolio, that doesn’t mean we can just sit back and watch our ad revenue pour in. We never leave the fate of an ad campaign to chance – we leave it to someone like you! By monitoring campaign data while coordinating between sales managers and clients, you’re able to manage and optimize campaigns on the fly, maximizing the freshness and effectiveness of every campaign from start to finish.
In this role, you will:
- Analyze trends and optimize campaigns to improve revenues.
- Monitor the performance of revenues and raise alerts on a daily basis.
- Set up and manage campaigns (Direct, PMPs, and Programmatic Direct).
- Monitor inappropriate ads on a QA level and assist accordingly.
- Gather and communicate valuable industry insights to internal teams including Marketing, Product, Finance, Legal, and Technical Services.
- Continuously develop and evolve best practices to ensure accounts are effectively handled.
What we’re looking for
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Highly organized approach, with a strong work ethic and excellent time management.
- Strong communication skills, with fluency in the English language (both written and spoken).
- 2-4 years of experience in sales, business development, or account management.
- Experience with ad operations, such as setting up and optimizing campaigns.
- Experience working with multiple teams and cross-functional interactions.
- Experience using Salesforce, Excel, Database tools or equivalents.
- Passion for mobile.
What we offer
- Employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o. (a subsidiary of Outfit7) for an indefinite period of time, with a six-month probationary period.
- Work in a friendly business environment.
- Diverse work with exciting daily challenges, working as part of a young team in a fun, relaxed environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
- An attractive compensation package will be constructed, consisting of base salary and participation in a profit sharing scheme.