Senior 3D AnimatorApply now
Anyone can work in three dimensions, but only you can make objects and characters come to life. We count on our 3D animators to bring the magic and draw millions of fans to Outfit7’s videos and games. So if you’re an animator in the video game (or a related) industry with serious skills and at least 3 years of experience, then grab this opportunity to deliver outstanding character animation as part of our talented animation team, and make a lasting impression on the whole world!
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with the Animation Supervisor to create high quality, compelling, story-driven and fun-filled moments that fit within the style of the brand.
- Animation of both primary as well as secondary characters and elements; notably for mobile games.
- Posing characters for style guide purposes.
- Following schedules and meeting deadlines.
- Consistent communication with the Supervising Animator.
- Work both efficiently as part of a team and independently to complete animation assignments.
- Submission of animations for review; following through with notes and feedback as required.
- Continue to learn new tools, software, data, and other related technology.
What we’re looking for
- Thorough knowledge of Maya, with a great eye for details.
- High-quality timing and posing, and the ability to create great keyframe animations that match the game style.
- Understanding of rigs and typical rigging arrangements, animation pipelines and tools.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to work efficiently with producers and artists in order to adhere to scheduled deadlines.
- Adaptability and willingness to learn new processes and technical skills.
- Fluency in the English language, both written and spoken.
- 3+ years animating in games production, creating character animation.
- Knowledge of animation principles and camera movement principles.
- Big plus: proficiency with Unity Engine or similar, with the ability to export/import, set up the animation state machine with devs, and troubleshoot issues.
What we offer
- Employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o. (a subsidiary of Outfit7) for an indefinite period of time, with a six-month probationary period.
- Work in a friendly business environment.
- Diverse work with exciting daily challenges, working as part of a young team in a fun, relaxed environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
- An attractive compensation package will be constructed, consisting of base salary and participation in a profit sharing scheme.