Senior Backend Software Engineer
Ekipa2, d.o.o. | Ljubljana, Slovenia or Barcelona, Spain | Full-time
We’re looking for a backend engineer to drive the development of core backend services for our games. Our ideal candidate loves playing with new tech and knows how to push existing tech to its limits. For them, building modern, scalable backend apps for over 400 million users is not just a great challenge - it’s rewarding. And collaborating with a team of like-minded engineers, providing guidance and sharing knowledge along the way, is part of the appeal of this role.Apply now
LEVEL UP WITH THE BACKEND TEAM.
Get your hands on bleeding edge cloud infrastructure (GCP).
Visit top tech conferences, such as Google NEXT, Qcon and Devoxx.
Take part in regular knowledge sharing through internal tech meetups.
Use Unit Tests, code reviews, and continuous integration to be a well-grounded developer.
In this role you will
- Be responsible for the architecture, planning, development, and maintenance of backend applications.
- Push the latest cloud technologies to their limits.
- Cooperate with other departments in the company.
- Participate in knowledge-sharing sessions.
- Be a technical mentor for other backend team members.
What we’re looking for
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Positive, make-it-happen, everything is possible, lead-by-example attitude.
- Strong communication skills, with fluency in the English language (both written and spoken).
- Agile mindset, with an ability to drive improvements and automate existing processes.
- 2+ years of experience in a technical lead role for backend development (or similar).
- Excellent programming skills in Java or similar.
- Good knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Python, Bash).
- Experience building scalable server-side architecture using cloud technologies (GCP, AWS, Azure, etc.).
- CI/CD tooling knowledge is a plus (e.g. Jenkins, CircleCI).
- Background with Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform is a plus.
- Experience using good software engineering practices (e.g. code reviews, unit testing, continuous integration, etc.).
What we offer
- Employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o. or Outfit7 BCN s.r.l. (an Outfit7 subsidiary) for an indefinite period of time, with a six-month probationary period.
- Diverse work with exciting daily challenges, working as part of a young team in a fun, relaxed environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
- A compensation package will be constructed, consisting of a base salary and participation in a profit-sharing venture.
Razvijalec informacijskih sistemov (M/Ž)
Zahtevane so bogate izkušnje iz razvijanja informacijskih sistemov (Backend Development). Sklenitev delovnega razmerja nudimo za nedoločen delovni čas s šestmesečnim poskusnim delom v podjetju Ekipa2 d.o.o., s sedežem v Ljubljani. Rok za prijavo: 30.11.2021