Talent Acquisition Lead
Ekipa2, d.o.o. | ljubljana | Full-time
Do you want to help craft and lead the talent acquisition efforts of a major global gaming company? As Talent Acquisition Lead at Outfit7, you will have the ownership of the recruitment cycle across various disciplines. And you’ll be responsible for leading and growing our internal Talent Acquisition team, helping develop and execute innovative new talent acquisition projects and strategies, and implementing new methods to bring the brightest talent into the business. If this sounds like you, read on to find out more!Apply now
In this role you will
- Lead a small in-house Talent Acquisition team, focusing on growing and mentoring team members, working on optimal team structure and cohesion, and conducting training and mentoring for team members.
- Translate department goals into functional and individual goals, monitor team performance and initiate action in order to strengthen results, monitor and control expenses and budgets, conduct team planning and goal-setting, and handle performance problems and terminations.
- Partner with the HR team and business leaders to build well-defined recruitment strategies that support the future and growth of Outfit7.
- Own all aspects of the recruitment cycle for business, technical, and creative talent across all seniority levels, both locally and internationally, and create a unique and memorable candidate experience.
- Collaborate with the Employer Branding team to streamline the impact of company messages, and work on the positioning and repositioning of Outfit7 across multiple locations.
- Become a brand ambassador for the company, and promote Outfit7 at global conferences, as well as networking at industry events, attending university and recruiting events, etc.
- Proactively develop and maintain relationships with highly sought-after professionals in the gaming industry (participating in industry events, networking on Linkedin and Wechat, etc.).
What we’re looking for
- Strong ability to lead and mentor people, and help them with their career development.
- Deep understanding of and passion for the talent acquisition space and the teams and roles you will be hiring for.
- Desire to work in the gaming and entertainment industries.
- Excellent abilities for assessing talent and an understanding of various assessment techniques.
- Great sourcing skills and expertise, with excellent networking skills, a willingness to attend external events, and the ability to think out of the box when finding new talent.
- Good understanding of data and the ability to use it to drive decision-making.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, with fluency (both written and spoken) in the English language.
- A keen eye for and understanding of what makes a top-notch candidate experience.
- Proactive and confident approach when it comes to taking the initiative to tackle complex projects.
- Proficient in building relationships across the business, regardless of the seniority of those involved.
- 3+ years of proven experience in leading a team and owning and developing an in-house recruitment function.
- An excellent talent network.
- Experience working in the gaming, entertainment or IT industries would be a plus.
- Bonus points if you’ve worked with Greenhouse or similar applicant tracking software.
What we offer
- Employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o. (an Outfit7 subsidiary) for an indefinite period of time, with a six-month probationary period.
- Full relocation package.
- Diverse work with exciting daily challenges, working as part of a team in a fun, relaxed environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
- Compensation will be constructed of a salary and participation in the group reward plan.
Strokovnjak za zaposlovanje IV., vodja ekipe
Sklenitev delovnega razmerja nudimo za nedoločen delovni čas s šestmesečnim poskusnim delom v podjetju Ekipa2 d.o.o., s sedežem v Ljubljani. Rok za prijavo: 5.1.2023.