User Acquisition SpecialistApply now
It’s sometimes said that paid user acquisition teams are better at spending money than making it. What?! Do those people think that games sell themselves? Even great games like ours need a bit of help to reach a truly global gaming audience, and that’s where you come in. Your skills in working with big budgets ensure that there’s a return on every single cent invested. If you’re bursting with new ways to acquire passionate, engaged gamers in their millions, then we want to acquire your talent.
In this role, you will:
- Set up advertising campaigns and tests, analyze their performance, and suggest improvements.
- Follow paid user acquisition KPIs on a daily basis, adjusting the campaigns based on the findings.
- Cooperate with other team members on the preparation of ad hoc reports.
- Work closely with multiple teams, particularly Product, Analytics, and Marketing, in order to plan, execute, and optimize ad campaigns.
- Stay on top of new tools, software, data, and other related technologies.
What we’re looking for
- Data-driven and detail-oriented working style.
- Fluency in the English language (both written and spoken).
- Strong strategic and analytical skills.
- Positive, make-it-happen, lead-by-example attitude.
- 1+ years of experience in performance marketing, including Facebook and Google Ad projects.
- Interest in user behavior and mobile technology.
- Eagerness to understand advertising platforms to the fullest, with the ability to use knowledge of the most intricate details of advertising algorithms.
- Experience in and knowledge of the mobile games industry is a plus.
What we offer
- Employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o. (a subsidiary of Outfit7) for an indefinite period of time, with a six-month probationary period.
- Diverse work with exciting daily challenges, working as part of a young team in a fun, relaxed environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
- A compensation package will be constructed, consisting of a base salary and participation in a profit-sharing venture.