User Experience ResearcherApply now
You’re as passionate about games as you are fascinated by people. To you, the question “How do players play games?” is the start of an intriguing, multi-layered investigation. User testing is your domain, from planning through execution, all the way to writing detailed, actionable reports. You have a keen eye for player behaviour, and ask just the right questions to gain vital insights into the usability of gaming apps, providing a vital tool in developing, improving, and perfecting our games.
In this role, you will:
- Participate in all aspects of the user research and playtesting process, including recruitment, technical setup, meeting and greeting participants, behavioral analysis, recording and reporting of the players’ experiences, presentation of results via report and in person, and other research-related activities.
- Analyze and evaluate games in each development stage (from initial concepts and ideas to complete games played by billion of users) to aid development teams with playability, accessibility, and usability, in order to maximize enjoyment for our players.
- Stay up to date with a broad range of user research methods, including (but not limited to) playtesting, usability testing, interviews, surveys, heuristic evaluations, group discussions, and play diaries.
- Write and edit research reports, providing design suggestions based on observation, research, and your own relevant expertise.
- Analyze data and mobile gaming market trends.
- Play new games and dissect their features.
- Work effectively with the game development and marketing teams.
What we’re looking for
- Passionate about working in gaming’s most exciting and fastest-moving area – making games better through playtesting and user research.
- Boundless enthusiasm for playing and understanding mobile games, user research, and the player experience.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal, in order to ensure the maximum impact of your work.
- Strong, up-to-date understanding of the mobile market.
- Keen to seek out and learn new things, always exploring new ideas and solutions.
- Ability to translate research findings into actionable next steps.
- Approachable, resourceful, and quick to learn.
- Organized and responsible, with an adaptable, thorough and detail-oriented working style.
- Fluency in the Slovene and English languages (both written and spoken).
- 2+ years of experience in a user research-oriented position.
- Knowledge of research methodologies and principles of good interaction design.
- Proven experience in working with diverse groups of users.
What we offer
- Employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o. (a subsidiary of Outfit7) for an indefinite period of time, with a six-month probationary period.
- Work in a friendly business environment.
- Diverse work with exciting daily challenges, working as part of a young team in a fun, relaxed environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
- An attractive compensation package will be constructed, consisting of base salary and participation in a profit sharing scheme.