Ekipa2, d.o.o. | Ljubljana, Slovenia | Full-time
Are you an experienced UX Designer? Do you find joy in creation? Do you seek answers and ask good questions? You’re a person driven by curiosity. For you, looking for solutions to problems comes naturally because you see an issue and you want to figure it out. And you’re ready to do what it takes to make it happen, whether it’s collaborating with other teams to get their input, drawing insights from analytics, or creating UX flows. Does this sound like you? Read on to find out more!Apply now
In this role you will
- Create UX flows, mock-ups, and prototypes from game design and product briefs.
- Support the team with user-generated feedback.
- Review UX flows and prototypes from external partners.
- Work alongside artists to convey design decisions.
- Draw insights from analytics, user research and peers.
- Initiate, prepare, and review play-tests.
- Collaborate with game design, art, engineering, QA, and other cross-functional teams.
What we’re looking for
- Efficient conceptual design skills.
- Excellent communication skills, with fluency in the English language (both written and spoken).
- Proficiency with relevant design and prototyping tools (Figma, Sketch, Principle, etc.).
- Ability to critically assess ideas and suggest improvements.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, iterative environment.
- Detail-oriented and organized working style.
- Openness to feedback and eagerness to learning from all available resources.
- 3+ years of experience as a UX designer, game designer, interaction designer, product designer, or other similar role.
- Knowledge of and experience with designing mobile games.
- Knowledge and understanding of best practices and the latest trends in mobile gaming.
What we offer
- Employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o. (an Outfit7 subsidiary) for an indefinite period of time, with a six-month probationary period.
- Work in a friendly business environment.
- Diverse work with exciting daily challenges, working as part of a young team in a fun, relaxed environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
- A compensation package will be constructed, consisting of a base salary and participation in a profit-sharing venture.
Načrtovalec uporabniške izkušnje
Zahtevane so bogate izkušnje iz načrtovanja uporabniških iskušenj. Sklenitev delovnega razmerja nudimo za nedoločen delovni čas s šestmesečnim poskusnim delom v podjetju Ekipa2 d.o.o., s sedežem v Ljubljani. Rok za prijavo: 31.5.2022.