Ekipa2, d.o.o. | ljubljana | Full-time
Do you have a solid understanding of psychology, familiarity with research tools and methodologies, and great attention to detail? Are you constantly searching for the “why” to every question? Can you elevate products with your research? Do you love games? Then it's clear that you could be our new UX Researcher. If you want to play new games, analyse data, and work with a team as passionate about the work as you are, then read on and apply!Apply now
In this role you will
- Participate in all aspects of the user experience research and playtesting process, including recruitment, technical setup, meeting and greeting participants, behavioral analysis, recording and reporting of the players’ experiences, the presentation of results via reports and in person, and other research-related activities.
- Analyze and evaluate games in each development stage (from initial concepts and ideas to complete games) to aid development teams with playability, accessibility, and usability.
- Collaborate with research partners to collect insights about our users and our market position.
- Stay up to date with a broad range of research methods, including (but not limited to) playtesting, usability testing, interviews, surveys, heuristic evaluations, group discussions, and play diaries.
- Write and edit research reports, providing suggestions based on observation, research, and personal expertise.
- Play new games and dissect their features.
- Work effectively with the game development teams.
What we’re looking for
- Understanding of various research methods, and enthusiasm for user experience research in general.
- Ability to translate research findings into actionable next steps.
- Understanding of psychology.
- Understanding of gaming industry and passion for playing games.
- Ability to collaborate, generate consensus, and build relationships with internal and external partners.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Strategic thinking skills and an understanding of the big picture.
- Fluency in the Slovene and English languages (both written and spoken).
- 2+ years of experience in a research-oriented position.
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research.
- Knowledge of research methodologies and principles of good interaction design.
- Proven experience in working with diverse groups of users.
What we offer
- Employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o. (an Outfit7 subsidiary) for an indefinite period of time, with a six-month probationary period.
- Diverse work with exciting daily challenges, working as part of a team in a fun, relaxed environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
- Compensation will be constructed of a salary and participation in the group reward plan.
Raziskovalec uporabniške izkušnje II (M/Ž)
Zahtevane so poglobljene izkušnje poznavanja raziskovalnih orodij in aktivna uporaba kvalitativnih in kvantitatinih orodij raziskovanja. Sklenitev delovnega razmerja nudimo za nedoločen delovni čas s šestmesečnim poskusnim delom v podjetju Ekipa2 d.o.o., s sedežem v Ljubljani. Rok za prijavo: 5.1.2023.