Ekipa2, d.o.o. | Ljubljana, Slovenia | Full-time
Do you know how to produce visual effects and textures? Have you got experience in game development? Do you want to work with a talented team and collaborate on creating and maintaining FX art direction in games? Do you have an independent, solution-oriented working style? A great sense for animation? If the answers are yes, then you might just be the VFX artist we’re looking for. Read on for more details!Apply now
In this role you will
- Produce visual effects for our games, including particle systems and animated sequences.
- Follow concept art, storyboards, and written descriptions in order to prototype and implement FX in our games.
- Collaborate with the Art Director to help create and maintain FX art direction for our games.
- Work closely with the internal art and programming teams.
- Create FX textures, using simple geometry and UVs.
- Optimize FX for frame rate and memory usage.
- Produce optimized materials/shaders.
What we’re looking for
- Maintain a high level of quality while working within design constraints and balancing performance issues.
- Assist in solving technical problems to ensure smooth, consistent gameplay.
- Communicate well with producers and artists in order to adhere to scheduled deadlines.
- Work effectively and efficiently as part of the team in a multilingual environment.
- Fluency in the English language, both written and spoken.
- Positive, make-it-happen, lead-by-example attitude.
- Good timing and animation sense.
- Self-directed and independent working style.
- 2+ years of experience in game development.
- Strong artistic and technical background (e.g. animation, game development, graphics, etc.).
- Experience using Unity Editor or similar game engine.
- Basic understanding of and familiarity with Photoshop and Maya.
- Basic shader and C# coding knowledge.
- Experience with Houdini and writing shaders in CG or another shading language is a plus.
What we offer
- Employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o. (an Outfit7 subsidiary) for an indefinite period of time, with a six-month probationary period.
- Diverse work with exciting daily challenges, working as part of a young team in a fun, relaxed environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
- A compensation package will be constructed, consisting of a base salary and participation in a profit-sharing venture.
Oblikovalec posebnih učinkov (Ž / M)
Zahtevane so izkušnje iz oblikovanja posebnih učinkov. Sklenitev delovnega razmerja nudimo za nedoločen delovni čas s šestmesečnim poskusnim delom v podjetju Ekipa2 d.o.o., s sedežem v Ljubljani. Rok za prijavo: 31.10.2021