Video Animation Producer
Ekipa2, d.o.o. | Ljubljana, Slovenia | Full-time
We’re looking for a new Video (Animation) Producer to join our Distribution video team. Our ideal candidate has great communication and organizational skills. They’re able to manage the day-to-day coordination of tasks and the collaboration with studios and freelancers with ease. And all while handling everything from managing partner relationships and conducting internal reviews, to coordinating contracts and plans. A great multitasker, they’re able to quickly and efficiently shift between tasks - keeping an eye on the big picture, while never losing sight of the small details.Apply now
In this role you will
- Be responsible for 3D and 2D animation production deliverables, and manage the whole process, including development, pre-production, and final delivery.
- Oversee the financial aspects and coordinate the legal aspects of projects, including handling contracts, negotiating budgets with external partners and freelancers, and maintaining positive relationships.
- Prepare production plans and budgets that are aligned with the internal company’s strategy.
- Regularly review and resolve challenges relating to budgets and schedules.
- Organize creative review sessions for all production phases.
- Work closely with internal teams (producers, writers, directors, and artists) to ensure that creative goals are met and all necessary lines of communication are open and working, both internally and externally.
- Arrange and coordinate all assets required for production.
- Search, test, and onboard new external partners (studios, freelancers, etc.).
- Take care of established workflows and set up new production workflows based on the needs of the department.
What we’re looking for
- Good understanding of 3D and 2D animation production.
- Excellent organizational skills, with great attention to detail.
- Strong verbal communication and negotiation skills, with fluency in the English language (both written and spoken).
- Proactive working style, with a positive, make-it-happen attitude.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and follow through on tasks relating to multiple projects in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Strong computer knowledge (including knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Tools).
- Background in the animation, commercial, film, TV, or entertainment sector(s).
- 3+ years of experience in a production role, working with or managing a pipeline team (preferably in 3D and/or 2D animation production).
- Great enthusiasm for gaming and our brands.
- Experience with video and animation production software is a plus.
- Understanding of content marketing/social media and associated trends is a plus.
- Experience with ShotGrid is welcome.
What we offer
- Employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o. (an Outfit7 subsidiary) for an indefinite period of time, with a six-month probationary period.
- Diverse work with exciting daily challenges, working as part of a team in a fun, relaxed environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
- Compensation will be constructed of a salary and participation in the group reward plan.
Producent medijskih vsebin (M/Ž)
Sklenitev delovnega razmerja nudimo za nedoločen delovni čas s šestmesečnim poskusnim delom v podjetju Ekipa2 d.o.o., s sedežem v Ljubljani. Rok za prijavo: 31.10.2022.