In this role you will
- Build and lead high performing teams of top software and quality engineers.
- Set clear team development goals aligned with company plans.
- Ensure that engineering tasks are performed on time, and to the highest standards.
- Conduct performance reviews, provide feedback, and support the growth of team members.
- Cooperate with cross-department teams including designers, product managers, and distributions specialists.
- Foster a culture of innovation and knowledge sharing.
- Ensure constant improvement of the development process based on technological developments and industry trends.
- Participate in the hiring process to recruit new top talent.
What we’re looking for
- Strong technical background with an emphasis on modern software engineering practices (games industry experience is a plus).
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of English.
- 2+ years of experience as manager of a team of software engineers, with a minimum of 5 direct reports.
- Experience in hiring top engineering talent is a plus.
- Track record of successfully delivering complex engineering projects.
- Experience with shipping mobile apps/games, experience in Unity, and passion for games would all also be advantageous.
What we offer
- Employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o. (an Outfit7 subsidiary) for an indefinite period of time, with a six-month probationary period.
- Diverse work with exciting daily challenges, working as part of a team in a fun environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
Povzetek delovnega mesta:
Menedžer v oddelku Inženiring IV. (M/Ž)
Sklenitev delovnega razmerja nudimo za nedoločen delovni čas s šestmesečnim poskusnim delom v podjetju Ekipa2 d.o.o., s sedežem v Ljubljani. Rok za prijavo: 30.9.2023.