(Last update April 2020)
INFORMATION AND DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU
1. Technical Information And Data
We collect technical data necessary for you to use our App and additional technical data that enables us to maintain and analyze the functioning of the App.
Information Provided to Us by Third Parties:
PlayStation®. From Sony, we receive information such as your Account ID, PlayStation Network Online ID, name, email address, language, country, gender, age and Friends and Block lists) so we can operate and improve our services and websites. We do not receive your credit card number or other financial information.
Xbox Live. From Microsoft, we receive information including your:
- limited Microsoft account data such as country and age range;
- Xbox profile data such as user id, gamertag, gamer profile, and avatars;
- data about your game play or app session, including achievements unlocked, time spent in the game or app, presence, game statistics and rankings, and enforcement activity about you in the game or app;
- social data, including club memberships; friends, other users you have played with, and information about your interactions and communications;
- data about the game or app’s performance on the console, including error reports;
- content you create, upload or share in the game, app or within Xbox Live;
- other data, like gamerpics and real name, that you choose to share based on your settings or by providing additional consent.
We do not receive your credit card number or other financial information.
Nintendo Switch™. From Nintendo, the data we receive includes your nickname, email address, friend list, country, language and date of birth. We do not receive your credit card number or other financial information.
2. Classical Personal Information
When you voluntarily contact us directly, we may collect information about you that you provide us (such as your name and surname, email address). We will use such contact information only for the purpose for which you provided it to us. We will not share this information with third parties.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
1. In General
We use the information we collect about you/your device to deliver services to you and to operate our business. Such use by us and by our Partners may include:
- Delivering our services: developing, delivering and improving our products, services, and content, tailoring our products and services, providing software updates and product support, administering the Apps, and customer communications.
- Analytics and research: understanding and analyzing trends in connection with the usage of the Apps, gathering demographic information about our user base, data about where the App was downloaded from. We may also create reports and analysis for the purposes of research or business intelligence, for example to track potential problems or trends with our Apps and services, or to test our new game features and content. We use the data we receive from Third Party Social Network only for internal analytics.
HOW WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We cannot provide all services necessary for the successful operation of the Apps by ourselves. We must therefore share collected information with third party service providers that support the Apps (collectively referred to as “Partners”). We may share information that can be used to personally identify your device (e.g. UID) for the purposes of delivering our services. We may share such information to:
- Our cloud service providers: We store information we collect from you on servers provided by our third-party cloud service providers such as Google Cloud Platform and Google’s Android Backup Service;
- Other third-party service providers: For some Apps we may use third party service providers to develop such Apps. We may contract with additional Partners or change existing Partners in the future to perform any services in connection with the Apps. These changes shall be updated twice a year or promptly in case of material changes in our data processing practices.
We reserve the right to disclose your information (including personally identifiable information) in response to law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or to protect our operations, users or user experience. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger or sale we may transfer any and all information (including personally identifiable information) we collect to the relevant third party.
For any additional questions about third party information collection please refer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW OUR PARTNERS MAY USE YOUR INFORMATION
THIRD PARTY SOCIAL NETWORKS
1. Connecting To Third Party Social Networks
2. Data We May Access Via Third Party Social Networks
If you use the “Log in with” or “Connect to” feature we may access and store some or all of the following information, as allowed by you, Third Party Social Networks and your preferences: (i) your basic information from your public profile, such as your name, surname, profile picture, age range, gender, and other public information; (ii) email address, login ID and/or player identifier string (iii) list of your friends; (iv) any other information which is detailed and displayed to you in the notice which appears during the "Log in with" or “Connect to” process. We may share your name, profile picture and your game data (such as moves, App progress and scores) with respect to the applicable App, with your friends who have also used the “Log in with” or “Connect to” feature in connection with such App or with your contacts in applicable Third Party Social Media Network account.
THIRD PARTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We are not responsible or liable for your interaction with such third parties, the information requests initiated by such third parties, or the subsequent use, treatment or dissemination of information you voluntarily choose to provide to them.
Outfit7 does not knowingly request or collect personal information from children younger than 13 years of age. If you believe that we have collected personal information from a child under 13, please contact us to email@example.com and we will take action as necessary to securely delete such information.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
INTEGRITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We strive to enable you to keep your information accurate, complete and up to date. You can access, check and ensure the integrity of your information as described below.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
We make good faith efforts to provide you with access to the personal information you provide to us (information associated with your account). You can also request that we correct or delete information, provided that we are not required to retain such information by law or for legitimate business purposes.
We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. Access, correction or deletion requests regarding your personal information may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Privacy enquiries you may contact us via email@example.com or by calling us on our toll-free telephone number: (855) 9541152.
STORING OF INFORMATION
We store your information for as long as needed to provide you with our services. We may store information longer, but only in a way that it cannot be tracked back to you. We delete the information as soon as we do not need them for providing our services, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by applicable legislation.
Storing might be different depending on the territory of collecting the information and the applicable legislation, but we always strive to store the information only as long as it is needed for the purposes of providing, improving or personalizing our services.
DELETION OF INFORMATION
When information is no longer needed, we shall delete it using reasonable measures to protect the information from unauthorized access or use.