Frequently Asked Questions
Click on your question to see the answer.
Please do the following:
1. Update the app to the latest version of the app on the old device,
2. Sign in to Google+ on the old device to save your progress:
– Open “Settings” within the app and choose option CONNECT TO GOOGLE.
3. Download the latest version of the app on the new device and repeat the process using the same account as on the old device.
If all of the above is applied, your app state should be transferred.
Unfortunately we do not run it, please visit their support pages at https://support.google.com/googleplay/#topic=3364260
You can add password protection to help prevent accidental or unwanted purchases on your account. On some devices, password protection for purchases is set up on your account without you needing to take further action. If it is not enabled (or you have previously removed it), you can add through your Google Play Store app settings:
1. Open the Google Play Store app.
2. Touch Menu > Settings (depending on your device, your Menu icon may look different).
3. Under “User controls,” check the box next to Password – Use password to restrict purchases.
4. Enter your password when prompted.
Your question wasn’t listed? Contact us.
Got questions? Please leave us a note and we'll get back to you shortly.