Copyright notice for third party technology
One or all Outfit7 Applications use the following third-party technologies stated below, whereas the following list includes only those third-party technology that require such disclosure in accordance with their license. You can find additional terms for use of third-party technologies in Section (C) of the EULA.
• FMOD Technology: the Application uses FMOD and/or FMOD Studio audio software licensed under Firelight Technologies.
• NGUI: The Application uses the NGUI library licensed under the NGUI Site License: http://www.tasharen.com/?page_id=140.
• FFTW: The Application uses the FFTW Library.
• Comland Face Gestures: The Application uses Comland Face Gestures .
• NeoSpeech’s VoiceText™ Text-to-Speech (TTS) Software: This Application uses NeoSpeech’s VoiceText™ Text-to-Speech (TTS) Software and by using the Application you agree to be bound by the End User License Agreement attached in Section (C) of the EULA.
• OpenCV: The Application uses OpenCV (Open Source Computer Vision) library (http://OpenCV.willowgarage.com/wiki/) licensed under the BSD license: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BSD_licenses,http://opensource.org/licenses/bsd-license.php.
• Everyplay: The Application uses Everyplay for iOS and Android (http://www.everyplay.com/explore) licensed under Apache License, version 2.0 (http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html). The Application uses Everyplay for Android (http://www.everyplay.com/explore).
• 18 x 15 Nose detector computed with 7000 positive samples: The Application uses 18 x 15 Nose detector computed with 7000 positive samples (http://openCV.willowgarage.com/wiki/) licensed under the Open CV Contributors License Agreement. Copyright (c) 2008, Modesto Castrillon-Santana (IUSIANI, University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain). All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met: * Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer. * Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution. * The name of Contributor may not used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
- Unity: The Application uses Unity Software and by using the Application you agree to be bound by Unity Software Terms attached in Section (C) of the EULA.
The Application uses open source components. Please see the licensing terms governing the use of the open source software included within the Application available at http://outfit7.com/credits/.