(Last update on May 25, 2023)
We are compliant with Data Protection Law, which means that your data will be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
- Kept securely.
In connection with our application and selection process for Internship positions, we may process the following information about you:
- The information you have provided on your application, including name, title, address, phone number, email address, and link to LinkedIn profile;
- The information you have provided in your curriculum vitae, covering or motivation letter and your portfolio or any other supporting documents, including any related access credentials, you may share with us in your application (if any);
- Information on how you heard about the Internship position;
- The information about your educational and professional background that is available from a publicly accessible source, and we believe is relevant in the selection process (such as your profile on LinkedIn);
- The information about your entitlement to perform the Internship in the country where the Internship will take place;
- The information as to whether you have a disability for which we need to make adjustments during the selection process (in case you entrust us with such information);
- The information you provide during your interview;
- The results of your expertise tests and responses to any assessment questionnaires that you may undertake as part of the Internship selection process with us;
- The information from your ID or passport document (if needed to organize a live interview or for other such reasons during the selection process);
- Other information you may provide during the selection process;
- The information we may request for preparation of the contractual relationship with you and to get you started with your Internship at Outfit7 (in case you are selected for an Internship position with us).
We process information that is provided to us by you or acquired or produced by Outfit7 during the selection process (such as information accessible on publicly available sources).
We process your personal data to decide whether to enter into a cooperation agreement with you. We process your personal data to comply with legal obligations, for performance of a contract, such as Internship Terms and Conditions, based on your consent (for example, if you consent to stay in our talent pool) and on the basis of legitimate interests. Our legitimate interest is to process your application effectively and to continuously improve our selection process. We are relying on Articles 6(1)(a), 6(1)(b), 6(1)(c) and 6(1)(f) GDPR as legal grounds for processing of your personal data.
In particular, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Assessing your skills, qualifications, and suitability for the Internship position with us or for assessing those against other career opportunities at Outfit7, where appropriate (e.g. if you consented to stay in our talent pool);
- Communicating with you about the application and selection process;
- Keeping records related to the application and selection process;
- Effectively proceeding with the selection process and/or preparing the contractual relationship with you;
- Complying with the applicable laws and regulations, legal or regulatory requirements or for purposes connected to legal claims or proceedings.
Having received your application form, and/or your CV (and covering letter, your portfolio and other supporting documents, if any) and further the results from your expertise test, which you may be asked to complete, we process that information to decide whether you meet the requirements to be shortlisted for the Internship position. If we decide to further consider you for the Internship position, we may invite you to an interview and further to complete certain assessment questionnaires that will help us assess your suitability for the position. If we consider you to be a finalist for the position, then, prior to making you an offer, you may also be invited to undertake a medical examination with the appointed labor medicine doctor if such medical examination is required by local legislation.
If you fail to provide information when requested that is necessary for us to consider you for an Internship position, then we may not be able to process your application properly or at all.
Automated decision-making processes – including profiling – do not take place.
We may share your personal data with our related companies and subsidiaries within Outfit7 group (even if this is not the company in which the Internship position you applied for is based), where and to the extent their input is needed within the internship program (such as to help operate the selection process, supervise the internship program, conduct an audit). Also, we may share your personal data with our third-party service providers (such as cloud service providers, system maintenance service providers and online tools providers and other providers that help us effectively perform the internship program and maintain records on the same).
All our third-party service providers and related companies and subsidiaries within Outfit7 group are required to take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data. We do not allow our third-party service providers, that are acting as data processors, to use your personal data for their own purposes (we only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions).
We may also share your personal data with any supervisory or any similar regulatory authority that is responsible for the enforcement of the Data Protection Law or another law enforcement authority upon their request.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need-to-know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. Details of these measures may be obtained if you write to [email protected].
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
How long will we process your personal data?
We generally retain your personal data for a period of 6 months after your application or selection process with us has been completed (or in certain cases for a longer period, as defined further below). We retain your personal data for that period so that we can show, in the event of a legal claim, that we have not discriminated against candidates on prohibited grounds and that we have conducted the selection process in a fair and transparent way. We may retain your personal data for a longer period if you have submitted your application as a general inquiry and/or consented to stay in our talent pool and/or if we are required to protect our position in the event of a legal claim or proceeding and/or to comply with legal or regulatory requirements and/or backup and disaster recovery mechanisms. After the applicable period, we will securely anonymize or delete your personal data in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
If your application is successful, your personal data collected during the application and selection process will be transferred to and retained in our HR files.
We are interested in staying in contact with you after the application and selection process is completed, on the basis that a further opportunity may arise in the future and we may wish to consider you for that. Therefore, in the application and selection process, we will ask you if you wish to stay in contact with us. Kindly note we can only stay in contact with you after the application and selection process is completed if you provide your consent. It is completely up to you to decide whether you wish to give us your consent for this. You may also choose to submit an application as a general inquiry.
If you choose to stay in contact with us, we retain your personal data for a period of 5 years after the application and selection process has been completed. In case you submit your application as a general inquiry, we retain your personal data for a period of 5 years after the submission. After this period (or once you withdraw your consent), your personal data will be securely anonymized or deleted in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
As a data subject under Data Protection Law you have a number of rights, including the right to:
- Request access to your personal data. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data when there is no lawful reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data when you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal data when we are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for processing.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data, for example if you want to establish its accuracy.
- Request the receipt of your personal data you have provided us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the transfer of your personal data to another party.
- File a complaint to the local supervisory authority for data protection issues.
If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal data, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal data to another party, please contact us in writing by sending an email to [email protected].
You have the right to withdraw your consent for processing of your personal data at any time (which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before consent was withdrawn). To withdraw your consent, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected].
Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your application and we will dispose of (delete or anonymize) your personal data securely.
The Outfit7 entity that posts a vacancy for Internship to which you are applying is the data controller of your personal data. If you decide to provide your consent to stay in contact with us or submit your application as a general inquiry, the data controller of your personal data is Outfit7 Neo Limited.
The Outfit7 entities are:
- Outfit7 Limited, with its registered address at 1st Floor Sackville House, 143-149 Fenchurch Street, London EC3M 6BN, United Kingdom and business and billing address at Christaki Kranou 20, 2nd Floor, 4041 Limassol, Cyprus.
- Outfit7 Neo Limited, with its registered address at Christaki Kranou 20, 1st Floor, 4041, Limassol, Cyprus.
- Ekipa2 d.o.o., with its registered and office address at Ameriška ulica 8, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Outfit7 BCN, S.R.L,. with its office address at Rambla de Cataluña, 25, 1, 1, 08007 Barcelona, Spain.
- Outfit7 Brit Limited, with its registered and billing address at 1st Floor Sackville House, 143-149 Fenchurch Street, London EC3M 6BN, United Kingdom, and office address at 15-19 Bloomsbury Way, London WC1A 2TH, United Kingdom.
We have appointed PRIVO Verified Limited, Room 3, 168 South Street, Dorking, Surrey RH4 2ES, United Kingdom, as our UK representative, to act as a contact point to local data protection authorities as well as individuals in the United Kingdom.
- for privacy questions and exercising your rights via our email: [email protected];
- our data protection officer: ePrivacy GmbH, Große Bleichen 21, 20354 Hamburg, Germany;
- for reaching out to our UK representative: PRIVO Verified Limited, Room 3, 168 South Street, Dorking, Surrey RH4 2ES, United Kingdom.