Outfit7 Limited, with registered office address at 1st Floor Sackville House, 143-149 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 6BN, United Kingdom, and business and billing address at Christaki Kranou 20, 2nd Floor,
4041 Limassol, Cyprus, and its local subsidiary where the Internship position is based, are data controllers in respect of your personal data ("we" or "us" or "Outfit7").
DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
We are compliant with Data Protection Law, which means that your data will be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way
that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
- Kept securely.
THE KIND OF PERSONAL DATA WE HOLD ABOUT YOU?
In connection with our application and selection process for Internship positions, we may process the following information about you:
- The information you have provided on your application, including name, title, address, phone number, email address, and link to LinkedIn profile;
- The information you have provided in your curriculum vitae, covering or motivation letter and your portfolio or any other supporting document you may share with us in your application (if any);
- Information on how you heard about the Internship position;
- The information about your education and professional background that is available from a publicly accessible source, and we believe is relevant in the selection process (such as your profile on LinkedIn);
- The information about your entitlement to do perform the Internship in the country where the Internship will take place;
- The information whether you have a disability for which we need to make adjustments during the selection process;
- The information you provide during your interview;
- The results of your expertise tests and responses to any assessment questionnaires that you may undertake as part of the Internship selection process with us;
- The information from your ID or passport document (if needed to organize a live interview or for other such reason during the selection process);
- The information from your labor medical examination (if applicable).
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We process information that is provided to us by you or acquired or produced by Outfit7 during the selection process (such as information accessible on publicly available sources).
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We process your personal data to decide whether to enter into a cooperation agreement with you. We process your personal data to make a selection of the most appropriate candidate for the open Internship position, to comply with legal obligations, for purposes connected to legal claims or based on your consent (for example, if you consent to stay in our talent pool and be considered for future Internship positions or job opportunities). We are relying on Article 6(1)(a), 6(1)(b), 6(1)(c) and 6(1)(f) GDPR as legal grounds for
processing of your personal data. In particular, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Assessing your skills, qualifications, and suitability for the Internship position with us or for assessing those against other career opportunities at Outfit7, where appropriate (e.g. if you consented to stay in out talent pool);
- Communicating with you about the application and selection process;
- Keeping records related to the application and selection processes;
- Complying with applicable laws and regulations, legal or regulatory requirements or for purposes connected to legal claims or proceedings.
| Having received your application form, and/or your CV (and covering letter, your portfolio and other supporting documents, if any) and further the results from your expertise test, which you may be asked to complete, we process that information to decide whether you meet the requirements to be shortlisted for the role. If we decide to further consider you for the position, we may invite you to an interview and further to complete certain assessment questionnaires that will help us assess suitability for the position. If we consider you to be a finalist for the position, however, prior to making you an offer, you may also be invited to undertake a medical examination with the appointed labor medicine doctor if such medical examination is required by local labor legislation. If you fail to provide information when requested, which is necessary for us to consider you for an Internship position with us, we may not be able to process your application properly or at all.
We may share your personal data with our related companies and subsidiaries within Outfit7 group (also if this is not the company in which the Internship position you applied for is based) and our third-party service providers (such as cloud service providers, system maintenance service providers, online tools providers and other provider, if applicable for a specific Internship related circumstance).
All our third-party service providers and related companies and subsidiaries within Outfit7 Group are required to take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data. We do not allow our third- party service providers, that are acting as data processors, to use your personal data for their own purposes (we only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions).
We may also share your personal data with any supervisory or any similar regulatory authority that is responsible for the enforcement of the Data Protection Law or other law enforcement authority upon their request.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need- to-know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. Details of these measures may be obtained if you write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
How long will we process your personal data?
We generally retain your personal data for a period of 90 days after your application or selection process with us has been completed (or in certain cases for a longer period as defined further below). We retain your personal data for that period so that we can show, in the event of a legal claim, that we have not discriminated against candidates on prohibited grounds and that we have conducted the selection process in a fair and transparent way. We may retain your personal data for a longer period if you have consented to stay in our talent pool and/or if we are required to protect our position in the event of a legal claim or proceeding and/or to comply with legal or regulatory requirements and/or backup and disaster recovery mechanisms. After this period, we will securely anonymize or delete your personal data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
If your application is successful, your personal data collected during the application and selection process will be transferred to and retained in our HR files.
CONSENT TO KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA IN OUR TALENT POOL
We are interested in staying in contact with you after the application and recruitment process is completed, on the basis that a further opportunity may arise in the future and we may wish to consider you for that. Therefore, in the application and recruitment process, we will ask you if you wish to stay in contact with us. Kindly note we can only stay in contact with you after the application and selection process will be completed if you provide your consent. We will also seek your consent in case you sent us your application as a general inquiry. It is completely up to you to decide whether you wish to give us your consent. If you choose to stay in contact with us, we retain your personal data for a period of 18 months after the application and selection process has been completed. Note: If you sent us your application as a general inquiry, we retain your personal data for a period of 18 months after the receipt of your consent. After this period (or once you withdraw your consent), your personal data will be securely anonymized or deleted in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
DATA SUBJECTS RIGHTS
As a data subject under Data Protection Law you have several rights, including the right to:
- Request access to your personal data. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data, where there is no lawful reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for processing.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us tosuspend the processing of your personal data, for example if you want to establish its accuracy.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to another party.
- File a complaint to the local supervisory authority for data protection issues.
If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal data, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal data to another party, please contact us in writing by sending an email to email@example.com.
You have the right to withdraw your consent for processing of your personal data at any time (which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before consent was withdrawn). To withdraw your consent, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your application and we will dispose of (delete or anonymize) your personal data securely.
IDENTITY OF DATA CONTROLLERS
Depending on the Internship position and its location, the Data Controllers are:
- Outfit7 Limited, with registered address at 1st Floor Sackville House, 143-149 Fenchurch Street, London EC3M 6BN, United Kingdom and office address at Christaki Kranou 20, 2nd Floor, 4041 Limassol, Cyprus.
- Ekipa2 d.o.o., with registered and office address at Ameriška ulica 8, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Outfit7 BCN, S.R.L,. with registered and office address at Carrer de Pujades 77, 08005 Barcelona, Spain.
- Outfit7 Brit Limited, with registered and billing address at 1st Floor Sackville House, 143-149 Fenchurch Street, London EC3M 6BN, United Kingdom, and office address at 1 Ropemaker street (Office 1221, City Point), London, Greater London, EC2Y 9HT, United Kingdom.
EEA DATA PROTECTION OFFICER