(Last update January 28, 2020)
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
When you visit our Websites, we collect information about you, such as details about how you use and interact with such Websites. We may use the information we collect about you for a number of purposes, including for operating and optimising the Websites, in connection with promoting our apps and services, and for research or analysis.
1. Technical Information
We collect the data necessary for you to use the Websites and for us to maintain and analyze the functioning of the Websites and to personalize the content of our products.
We automatically obtain certain information about your computing device, including:
- IP address; Country code;
- Language; Locale (specific location where a given language is spoken);
- Time zone;
- Network status (WiFi, etc.), browser plug-in types and versions;
- Technical device information (e.g. device model and name, operating system name and version, screen size, mobile phone carrier, Internet service provider);
- Information we collect via the use of pixel tags in marketing emails that we send to you (where we have your consent to do so) to measure open, click through and read rates and allow us to improve our emails. –
- Information we collect via the use of tracking links in marketing emails that we send to you (where we have your consent to do so) to measure click through and install rates to be able to evaluate how many users have downloaded the app.
Although some of this information (such as IP address) may uniquely identify your device, this information does not identify you personally. Some legislation (such as US and EU) may treat information that uniquely identifies your device as personal information.
2. Website Usage Information
When you use the Websites, we collect additional information from you by using persistent identifiers that permit identification of your device.
The information we collect includes:
- Website usage, including log information, that lets us know how you use the Websites and the resources that you access (for example, information about how and when you use the Websites, or what device you use to access the Websites);
- Characteristics obtained by your use, such as data about pages of our Websites that were viewed during your visit, any actions or movements within the Websites and movements to/from the website from/to another website, date and time, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs).
3. Classical Personal Information
If you wish to delete your personal information that we received from you, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and your personal information will be deleted from our database. For Privacy enquiries US residents may contact us on our toll-free telephone number: (855) 9541152.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect from you for delivering our services and Websites and to operate our business. We use it also for improving our services and Websites, for enhancing security and for analytics and research purposes to make sure we provide you with the best experience. In addition, we use your information to promote our services, Apps and Websites, for providing customer support and for complying with our legal obligations.
We use your technical, website usage and classical information for the following purposes:
- Delivering our services: developing, delivering and improving our products, services, and content, tailoring our products and services, determining your age in order to decide whether you can pre-register for any new products or services, enter into any promotion and to show you age-appropriate content, using your IP address to determine which country you are based to decide the age limit for the pre-registration for games depending on applicable laws, understanding and analyzing trends in connection with usage of the Websites, administering the Websites, and customer communications.
- Promoting our Apps and Services: when you use our Websites we may promote our Apps and other Services, including new games.
- Analytics and research: Understanding and analyzing trends in connection with the usage of Website, auditing, learning about user behavior on the Websites (how often you use the Website, the events that occur on the Website, aggregated usage, performance data etc.). We also use information collected from pixel tags in marketing emails that we send to you (where we have your consent to do so) to measure open, click through and read rates and allow us to improve our emailing campaigns. We also use information collected from tracking links in marketing emails that we send to you (where we have your consent to do so) to measure click through and install rates to be able to evaluate how many users have downloaded the app.
- Security: We use your information for enhancing the safety and security of our Websites, apps, products and services.
- Customer Support: We use your information for providing customer support to you and to respond to your inquiries.
- Our legal obligations: We use your information when we are required to do so by law.
Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to online services you visit. Note, however, there is no industry consensus as to what site and app operators should do with regard to these signals. Accordingly, we do not monitor or take action with respect to “Do Not Track” signals or other mechanisms. For more information on “Do Not Track,” visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
SURVEYS AND CONTESTS
We are conducting surveys and online contests in order to improve our services and you may freely decide whether you would like to take part in it or not.
From time to time we may conduct an e-mail survey or an online contest and collect classical personal information, demographic information, usage information and other materials that you voluntarily submit to us for the purposes of internal analysis, marketing and brand development. Participating in a survey or an online contest is completely voluntary. We will use the information to make our services more appealing to users. Collected information gathered via surveys shall be anonymized and aggregated. We may use your information gathered via contests for the purposes of performing the contest and to contact you as per such contest’s terms and conditions.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We cannot provide all services necessary for the successful operation of the Website by ourselves. We must therefore share collected information with third parties, including analytics providers, and other third party service providers that support the Website, including Third Party Social Networks (collectively referred to as “Partners”). We may share information that can be used to personally identify your device (e.g. IP address) for the purposes of delivering our services, displaying adsvertisements, promoting our apps and services and conducting analysis and research. We also reserve the right to disclose your information (including personally identifiable information) when we are legally required to do so, to disclose your information in an anonymous and aggregated manner, meaning you could not be personally identified from it.
We may share such information to:
- Our cloud service providers: We store information we collect from you on servers provided by our third party cloud service providers such as Google Cloud Platform;
- Our other service providers: We use third party service providers, such as SendinBlue to send you marketing emails, where we have your consent to do so, and to measure open, click through and read rates and allow us to improve our emailing campaigns. We also use a third party tracking service providers, such as Appsflyer to measure click through and install rates in order to evaluate how many users have downloaded the app and games.
We may contract with additional Partners or change existing Partners in the future to perform any services in connection with the Website. These changes shall be updated twice a year or promptly in case of material changes in our data processing practices.
We reserve the right to disclose your information (including personally identifiable information) in response to law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or to protect our operations, users or user experience. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger or sale we may transfer any and all information (including personally identifiable information) we collect to the relevant third party.
If you have passed the age screening and you have given us consent for marketing emails, we will use your personal information for marketing analysis and to provide you with promotional update communications by email about our products and services.
You can object to further marketing at any time by selecting the "unsubscribe" link at the end of all our marketing and promotional update communications to you, or by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUNGER USERS THAT WANT TO SIGN UP FOR MARKETING MATERIALS
When you want to pre-register for our new game and you give us your name, date of birth and email address and you tick the first box on the pre-registration form, you are saying that you are happy for us to use this information about you to let you pre-register for this game and get the free item if enough people pre-register, and to use your email address to send you information about the game, such as when it is ready for you to play, and when any new updates or new features of the game will be available. If you also tick the second box, you are saying that you are happy for us to email you also with news and information about our other games.
When you want to sign up for marketing emails and you give us your name, date of birth and email address and you tick the first box on the sign up form, you are saying that you are happy for us to use your email address to send you information about the particular game you are signing up for, such as when any new updates or new features of the game will be available. If you also tick the second box, you are saying that you are happy for us to email you also with news and information about our other games.
In any emails that we send you, we use something called pixel tags, that let us see whether you have read our emails and clicked on any of the links in those emails. We do this so we can make our emails better. We also use something called tracking links, that lets us see if you ended up downloading the game. We do this to keep a track of how many people decided to download the game after receiving an email from us. We use other companies to help us send these emails and use these pixel tags and tracking links, so the information about you that you give to us is shared with those companies so that they can help us with this.
If you are unsure what any of this means, you should speak to an adult. You can always ask us to stop sending you emails at any time by selecting the "unsubscribe" link at the end of all our marketing and promotional update communications to you, or by sending us an email to email@example.com.
You can also ask us to delete all the information that we have about you by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, you can ask us by email: email@example.com, and US residents may call us on our toll-free telephone number: (855) 9541152.
THIRD PARTY SOCIAL NETWORKS
HOW OUR PARTNERS MAY USE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to commit our Partners to using the information solely for the purposes as stated above. If they use information that might be considered as personal information, they should use it solely for the purposes of providing the service to us or for contextual advertising, but for any other purposes they should use the information solely on anonymized and aggregated basis. Notwithstanding the above, we cannot guarantee that our Partners will adhere to the contractual obligations or acceptable business practices.
In addition, Partners may use their own tracking technologies (including and without limitation: cookies, Web beacons, HTTP cache, and local shared objects) to compile anonymous information about visitors to the Websites. Partners may share anonymous information that they collect with their clients. We strive to ensure that this information is only disclosed to such third parties in an anonymized and aggregated manner.
THIRD PARTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note that your access to and ability to use and interact with the Websites may be subject to certain third party terms and conditions and privacy policies, including but not limited to application stores, mobile software platforms, online gaming platforms, social networking services, statistics services providers and payment providers.
Our Websites may contain links to third party websites, products, or services. Please note that while using such third party offerings, you are using sites, products, and services developed and administered by people or companies not affiliated with or controlled by us. We cannot control the actions of those people or companies, the content of their sites, products or services, the use of information you provide to them, or any products or services they may offer. Our link to such third parties does not constitute our sponsorship of, or affiliation with, those people or companies. Nor is such linking an endorsement of such third party’s privacy or information security policies or practices or their compliance with laws. Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location information or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of third parties with which you interact.
We consider ourselves to be family oriented, however we have decided to voluntarily implement higher child protection standards even though our products and services are not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 or under the age of digital consent according to EEA and UK data protection legislation, with the sole exception of persistent identifiers as described below. If we learn that we have collected personal information other than persistent identifier of a child under the age of 13 or under the age of digital consent according to EEA and UK data protection legislation, we will take all reasonable steps to delete the information as soon as possible. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recognize the importance of safeguarding children's personal information collected online. The only personal information we collect on Websites from children under 13 or under the age of digital consent according to EEA and UK data protection legislation are persistent identifiers (such as IP address and cookies). Such persistent identifiers are used and shared with third parties solely for providing support for the internal operations meaning to deliver and optimize our Websites, place contextual advertisement (solely through embedded video gallery), to authenticate users of or personalize the content on our Websites and Apps, to maintain or analyze the functioning of the Websites and Apps, personalize the content of the Websites and Apps, to perform network communications to protect the security or integrity of the user or the Websites and Apps, to ensure legal or regulatory compliance.
In an instance that a child submits a personal information to us, we will retain such information only so long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the activity request, or as required by law. In the event we discover we have collected information from a child in a manner inconsistent with COPPA’s requirements, we will either delete the information or immediately seek the parent’s consent for that collection.
Kids Privacy Assured by PRIVO: COPPA Safe Harbor Certification
Outfit7 Limited is a member of the PRIVO Kids Privacy Assured COPPA Safe Harbor Certification Program (“the Program”). The Program certification applies to the digital properties listed on the validation page that is viewable by clicking on the PRIVO Seal. PRIVO is an independent, third-party organization committed to safeguarding children's personal information collected online. The PRIVO COPPA certification Seal posted on this page indicates Outfit7 Limited has established COPPA compliant privacy practices and has agreed to submit to PRIVO’s oversight and consumer dispute resolution process. If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us on our toll-free telephone number (855) 9541152 or at email@example.com. If you have further concerns after you have contacted us, you can contact PRIVO directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
COPPA Safe Harbor Certification
OPT-OUT OF ANALYTICS
You have certain rights in connection with your personal information and how we handle it, i.e. you have a right to obtain information about whether we hold personal information about you, to access personal information we hold about you, to obtain the correction, update, amendment or deletion of your personal information and to turn to supervisory authority. Some of these rights may be subject to some exceptions or limitations. You can exercise these rights at any time by sending your requests regarding your personal information to email@example.com.
Your rights include:
- Right to object. In some cases you have the right to object to the processing of your personal information that is processed on the grounds of legitimate interests (see Legal Bases below). You are always free to opt out from the future collection of your personal information by us and our Partners by stopping with the use of our Websites and services.
- Right of access. You have a right to know what information we hold about you and in some cases to have the information communicated to you. If you wish to exercise this right please contact us by letting us know that you wish to exercise your right of access and what information in particular you would like to receive. We reserve the right to ask for reasonable evidence to verify your identity before we provide you with any information. Please note that we may not be able to provide all the information you ask for. Where we are not able to provide you with information that you have asked for, we will explain to you why. We will try to respond to any request for a right of access as soon as possible, but we will always do so within 1 month of receipt of your request and verification of your identity. For privacy enquiries you may contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and US residents can call us on our toll-free telephone number: (855) 9541152.
- Right to correct personal information. We try to keep the information that we hold about you accurate and up to date. Should you realize that any of the information that we hold about you is incorrect, please contact us via email@example.com and we will correct it as soon as we can.
- Data deletion. You have a right to request deletion of the personal information that we hold about you. Should you wish to do that, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to ask to provide us additional information to verify your identity before we can start processing your request. Once we receive all information we need in order to be able to identify you, we will delete your personal information you requested us to delete as soon as possible, but we will always do so within 1 month of receipt of your request and verification of your identity. Please note that we may still retain some or all of that information, for example for complying with our legal obligations and protecting or enforcing legal rights. We may also retain your information in an anonymised form.
- Data portability. In some circumstances, you have the right to request that we provide you with the personal information which you have provided to us, so you can transfer this information to another data controller. Should you wish to do that, please contact us via email@example.com.
- Restriction of processing. In some cases, you may have the right to request a restriction of the processing of your personal information.
- Right to withdraw consent. Where the processing of your personal information by us is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent without detriment at any time by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right to file a complaint. You have the right to file a complaint against us. To do so, contact the supervisory authority in your country of residence.
We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law.
In each case where we process your information, we do so lawfully in accordance with one of the legal bases set out under Data Protection Laws.
The legal bases that we rely upon are the following:
- Contractual Necessity. This covers information that is processed by us in order to provide you with service that you have requested - and that we have agreed - to provide to you, that is to deliver and improve our services, to provide customer support and to process your information in relation to online contests.
- Legitimate Interests. This covers information that is processed by us for the purposes that can be reasonably expected within the context of your use of our services to pursue our legitimate interests in order to ensure you have the best experience when use our Websites and services, to make sure your information is secure and to provide to you our services free of charge or at a low cost. We pay special attention to your data protection rights making sure that your data protection rights are not overridden by our legitimate interests. We rely on our legitimate interests for data processing for analytics and research, for our own promotion purposes and contextual advertising purposes in embedded video gallery.
- Consent. Where we ask for your consent to use your data for a particular purpose, such as to send you marketing emails with promotional update communications, we will make this clear at the point of collection and we will also make clear how you can withdraw your consent. We will ask for you consent before conducting any surveys.
- Legal Obligation. This covers information that is processed by us to comply with a legal obligation.
We operate globally, so we need to transfer your personal information to our affiliated entities and/or to other third party service providers across boarder and from your country to other countries around the world. Please note, that not all of these countries have the same data protection laws as your own country, but wherever your personal information is transferred, stored or processed by us, we will take reasonable steps to safeguard the privacy of your personal information.
We will transfer your personal information outside EEA only when the transfer is based on one of the following safeguards:
- To a country with adequate data protection. We will transfer your personal information outside EEA to a country that ensures an adequate level of protection in accordance with EEA data protection legislation.
- Based on standard contractual clauses. We will transfer your personal information to our Partner outside EEA, if we have entered into standard contractual clauses with such Partner, that are adopted by Commission of European Union in accordance with EEA data protection legislation and are deemed to offer sufficient safeguards with respect to the protection of the privacy and fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals (you can obtain a copy of the clauses by contacting us via email@example.com).
- Based on an approved certification mechanism. We will transfer your personal information to our Partner outside EEA, if our Partner is certified by an approved certification mechanism pursuant to EEA data protection legislation. For instance, to our partner that is certified to comply with the principles for data protection under the US-EU Privacy Shield Framework ("Privacy Shield") (you can view the entities certified under Privacy Shield at www.privacyshield.gov).
We store your information for as long as needed to provide you with our services. We may store information longer, but only in a way that it cannot be tracked back to you. We delete the information as soon as we do not need them for providing our services.
- For EU Countries and the UK
- For US and rest of the world
Storing might be different depending on the territory of collecting the information and the applicable legislation, but we always strive to store the information only as long as it is needed for the purposes of providing, improving or personalizing our services.
When information is no longer needed, we shall delete it using reasonable measures to protect the information from unauthorized access or use.
- for privacy questions and exercising your rights via our privacy email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- our data protection officer: ePrivacy GmbH, Große Bleichen 21, 20354 Hamburg;
- for general information please feel free to contact us via our customer service page: http://outfit7.com/contact/.
- For privacy enquiries US residents may call us on our toll-free telephone number: (855) 9541152.